Long pee after a long hold

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

After a very long hold lasting 5 and a half hours (you can read it > here <)I left my study and went into the kitchen with my husband, mostly because of the easier clean up, and I turned to face him with a huge grin. I knew this was going to be good. It was suggested that I pee on the floor, and also suggested that I wet so I combined the two. Inspired by a story I read earlier I bent over a little, my bum sticking out in a high squat and stopped holding it. I started peeing almost immediately, not my usual gentle stream either but a full on hissing gush. The thin fabric of my leggings did nothing to hold back the torrent of pee that was jetting into them and it fell onto the floor with a loud splashing. The relief took my breath away, that sudden release, being able to finally let go after holding it for so long. It was like all my dreams had come true. I let out a huge sigh and closed my eyes, fully taking in the relief. Nothing in the world mattered anymore, the only thing on my mind was the sensation of my bladder emptying, it was all I cared about. I stayed perfectly still, motionless as the hot liquid continued to pour out of me, my skin coming alive, tingling with goosebumps. I've never felt relief like it, and it felt so naughty too! Not only was I finally peeing, but I was wetting myself, AND doing it on my kitchen floor. A double whammy of naughtiness.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and after what seemed like an eternity (and Mark estimates at about a minute) my wee started to slow to my usual trickle and quickly to drips before stopping. I opened my eyes again and gasped at the lake on the kitchen floor. I really wish I had measured it now, there was so much! Almost crystal clear too, attesting to the large amount of water I had been drinking. I gently pushed, hoping to produce a little more but I was empty. I sighed again and stood up straight, looking at Mark with a beaming smile. "That feels so much better" He offered to clean up for me as a thank you for the show I had just given him, and I wanted to say thank you for that. I slowly pulled down my leggings, crouching as I pulled them to my ankles and stepped out of them before throwing them into the washing machine. I walked over to him, acutely aware of the puddle I was treading through and gave him a big squeeze and a kiss. "Thank you babe, I love you so much". I am still semi naked now as I type this, sitting in only a t-shirt and a bra.

Absolutely fantastic Sophie. This description is such a turn on to read incredibly hot and incredibly wet. Thanks so much. 

You will have to do this again one evening 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, Sophie said:

It has been a little over half hour since I had my wee and I needed to go again! It usually is the case after a long hold and I don't think all the water had made it's way through my system. Not wanting to make another mess after my husband had been so nice to clean it up, and not wanting to go upstairs either, I returned to my kitchen and hopped up onto the sink. I had been sitting for a few seconds before I started peeing, my gentle stream returning and drumming against the bottom of the sink. It felt just as naughty as my first pee! I didn't go for very long, maybe 10 seconds and it quickly slowed to drips. I gave myself a little shake and hopped off, turning on the tap to rinse out the sink while I wiped myself with some kitchen paper.

Very naughty and very hot 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
Guest UnabashedUser

You are an artist at painting the perfect erotic scenario based on real life descriptions.  Every phrase you made I can see perfectly in my mind's eye and its so erotic I can hardly stand it.

May have to indulge in some self gratification to those images. <wink>