Pissing Around my Bedroom

41 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

In the first photo I decided I’d squat on the carpet and go for a nice piss while I had a friend sitting on my bed. They know I pee around my room, but this was the first time they watched. I told them I was desperate for a pee and asked if they minded if I went on my carpet. They told me to do what I needed to do. So, I pulled my shorts down and got into a low squat with my legs spread nice and wide. I then began relieving myself on the carpet. I was facing them while I pissed a giant puddle on the carpet. 

The next one I was watching tv in my room when the urge to take a piss came over me. I decided I’d go in my laundry basket. I pulled my leggings down and squatted over the laundry basket and began spraying my clothes. It felt so good to relieve myself in the privacy of my room...

I enjoyed peeing on my laundry so much, I did it two more times. The final time my roommate was standing in the doorway as I hovered over my clothes and went tinkle. She stared between my legs as the pee poured from my pussy lips.

The last one I woke up early in the morning and needed to take a leak. I got to the edge of my bed and took my pants off. I then spread my legs open and spread my lips, I began pissing on the carpet. I love peeing there, it’s so convenient and naughty. I usually pee here once per day. It’s my current favorite pee spot.

5203B97B-7D0B-4650-BA15-79852F84BEAA.jpeg

773CFDA0-75B0-46E0-8260-E3686778AC79.jpeg

64C7F475-F219-4F02-916D-2B75FDBB7292.jpeg

78ED64A2-E2B2-458C-BAAD-D95EA0843B6B.jpeg

8B713896-D63F-4716-988A-5EE64D27AF44.jpeg

Love the fact that you decided to piss all over your dirty clothes 🤤

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have a question about your carpet pees and in particular what you do to clean / avoid smells.  Youve posted some great pictures of you doing some pretty large pees and frequently mention others in your household doing similar on the carpets and in the car.

What do you do to clean / dry / prevent smells?  You mentioned you pee in your room most days so there must be something you do to cover it up or the smell would be unbearable?  I only do a carpet pee, despite loving them, every few weeks and generally spend a long time cleaning / drying after.  Any advice?

• Agree 1
On 4/27/2021 at 3:09 PM, Fun Guy said:

I have a question about your carpet pees and in particular what you do to clean / avoid smells.  Youve posted some great pictures of you doing some pretty large pees and frequently mention others in your household doing similar on the carpets and in the car.

What do you do to clean / dry / prevent smells?  You mentioned you pee in your room most days so there must be something you do to cover it up or the smell would be unbearable?  I only do a carpet pee, despite loving them, every few weeks and generally spend a long time cleaning / drying after.  Any advice?

Pet pee cleaner and a carpet cleaning machine 

• Like 2
On 5/2/2021 at 5:34 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Pet pee cleaner and a carpet cleaning machine 

How often do you find you need to do that?  Like can you go a week before doing it or after every one for instance?

• 3 weeks later...