Partners mom asked me where I pee

So basically I’ve just come back from a 6hr journey. I get in the house and my partners mom is here and she asks me wer do you piss as I know you have to use the toilet a lot. I said I just stop an she replied any where i said yes. Do you think she could have a pee fetish ? I’m very curious.

2 minutes ago, Husky1 said:

So basically I’ve just come back from a 6hr journey. I get in the house and my partners mom is here and she asks me wer do you piss as I know you have to use the toilet a lot. I said I just stop an she replied any where i said yes. Do you think she could have a pee fetish ? I’m very curious.

She very well could have a secret piss fetish. Did she ask you in front of everybody or off to the side one on one or something?

Was there any precursor to the question? As in did the conversation lead to the peeing question or was it a straight out of 5he blue question.   Also what was her reaction when you said you pee anywhere?

my personal feeling is that she does have at least some interest to be asking.  Maybe you should ask her whether she ever pees by the car on long journeys....