Songs you would get fucked to?

pguy2981

Mine is a short list:

1.) Rosenfeld - Do it for me (slowed) 

2.) FKA Twigs - Two Weeks 

3.) Explosion in a Four Chambered Heart (All piano and it's pretty intense, like someone's slowly squeezing your lungs but in a good way)

Good topic. K and I have two that we regularly have playing while we get it together: 

* 'Kelly Watch The Stars' from Moon Safari by Air 

* 'Sunflower' from Paul Weller's Wild Wood 

In fact both albums are great accompaniments to sex. I would like to think I can last longer than three minutes 😉

I guess there could be a similar topic 'Songs you would make, slow, sensual, passionate love to'.  The sort of music playing gently in the background as you walk hand-in-hand into the bedroom and start peeling off clothes.

As the topic 'Songs you would get fucked to' then I think at the top of my playlist is something like Def Leppard's Hysteria album, (Pour Some Sugar On Me for definite) or Aerosmith's Pump.   Perfect fuel for an orgy of hard energetic sex far outstretching my imagination or abilities.  And a wet finish hopefully too. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Good topic. K and I have two that we regularly have playing while we get it together: 

* 'Kelly Watch The Stars' from Moon Safari by Air 

* 'Sunflower' from Paul Weller's Wild Wood 

🎶 Golden rain will bring you riches

I am apparently of a different generation or maybe mindset.

Getting warmed up songs: Paradise by the Dashboard  Light (go ahead - laugh) or Tonight's the Night (Rod Stewart) Inna Gadda Davida (you know what I mean) can also get things warmed up.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

I am apparently of a different generation or maybe mindset.

Getting warmed up songs: Paradise by the Dashboard  Light (go ahead - laugh) or Tonight's the Night (Rod Stewart) Inna Gadda Davida (you know what I mean) can also get things warmed up.

I'm not going to lie. I had to look two of those up. My knowledge of psychedelic late 60s US rock isn't good! But I can see where you're coming from. I'm assuming you want the album version of the Iron Butterfly 🙂

A few more! (See what happens when the chat is music)

Ravel's Bolero

Neil Young Harvest Moon (laugh if you want - the love in it is VERY sexy)

Black Oak Arkansas with Ruby Starr - Jim Dandy

(Time to go behave? in my corner)