Experiences with being peed in?

I have had a couple of lady friends over the years who enjoyed piss fun. I have pissed inside both of them. I found i have to stop the thrusting part and then I can piss. Any movement and it all comes flooding out. The ladies thoroughly enjoyed the sensation, both getting filled up and then the feeling as it all comes gushing back out again.

Sadly neither was able to pee at the same time but could do afterwards once there was nothing inside them.

Guest UnabashedUser
10 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have pissed on a couple guys while fucking. But never had the piss inside me.   It is a huge fantasy of mine would love to try it someday 

We have a big hot tub just waiting for ya in TX <smiley>

• 9 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, hornygoat24 said:

Does anyone have any experience with being peed inside of? Or have you peed inside someone? This is one of my biggest fantasies but I'm wondering if it's truly as good as it looks.

Quiet possibly the best experience I’ve had with pee play. My partner and I do this often and we both love it. I really recommend trying it! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 5:35 PM, hornygoat24 said:

Does anyone have any experience with being peed inside of? Or have you peed inside someone? This is one of my biggest fantasies but I'm wondering if it's truly as good as it looks.

Are you asking about peeing in the mouth? Or in the pussy? Because I've done both. And in both instances, I was surprised I was able to do it. Because, as you may have heard, it's difficult for guys to pee when we're hard. 

Yes, it's truly as good as it looks! In fact, I'm turned on just remembering it.