Experiences with being peed in?

no it seems really fun though.  I had a girl I liked back when I was 7-8 and we dated for a while but I never got to sharing my fetish with her.  I feel like she would have thought I was weird or a lunatic for loving pee

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hornygoat24 said:

Does anyone have any experience with being peed inside of? Or have you peed inside someone? This is one of my biggest fantasies but I'm wondering if it's truly as good as it looks.

No I haven't but I imagine it's like pissing inside a condom or fleshlight. I've done the former and it feels amazing. I guess to simulate the experience you could do the following:

A.) Take a water bottle with warm water after cumming and just squeeze.

B.) Drill a hole in a silicon penis and jerry rig a water balloon to it and squeeze. Sorry if that sounds complicated.

You were probably looking forward to more answers from women, I apologize.

• Thanks 1
On 4/18/2021 at 1:21 PM, weequeen said:

No but it's one of my top fantasies and what I want. Someone stick their dick in me and fill my pussy with piss and I feel the warmth inside me until it flows out.

Wow reading this made me wet! I want the same!

• Like 1
On 4/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Autumn said:

I love being peed in. My partner and I indulge in this every few months. It feels SO GOOD. Starts off just being warm and as you fill up its almost like a pressure sensation. On his end he claims the same, its a lot of wet, hot, pressure mixed with relief from pissing. I feel like I fill up pretty quickly so I really enjoy sitting up to let his pee trickle out and then getting filled back up just to get that sensation again until he is finished 🙂 definitely worth trying!

Thanks for sharing! This made me really horny!!!!! 😜

My ex wife and I used to do it quite often. If you have good control when you are hard if can be another facet of a good sex session. Her favorite was to give a little shot now and then while trusting and when she was about to cum I'd flood her pussy to send her over the edge.  After that with all the splashing from both of us I wouldn't last much longer.

• Hot 3
On 4/18/2021 at 6:21 PM, weequeen said:

No but it's one of my top fantasies and what I want. Someone stick their dick in me and fill my pussy with piss and I feel the warmth inside me until it flows out.

I can pee quite well with a hard on so would love to help you out with your fantasy. The thought of filling up your pussy with my hot piss is such a turn on hehe! x

• Like 1

I have had females relieve themselves inside my mouth and eyes. Oh and her piss has run in my ears and nose also. Inside my mouth is my favorite. 

I have used one young lady’s mouth also, back in 1999. Enjoyed that too. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/17/2021 at 12:51 AM, LightskinLemonade said:

One of my exes was giving me head and kept hitting the top of my dick in a way it made me have a piss sensation.. I thought I was going to cum and bam I start pissing In her mouth.. she swallowed it all and looked me me “did you just pee in my mouth?” ... I said no lol but it was a weird sensation of pee and cum so I wasn’t exactly sure at the moment.. also was embarrassed. 

Bonita, my mate, will accept pee into her mouth, and most places on her body (except hair and eyes) but won't swallow which is fine with me as I won't swallow hers.  It's still extremely hot to fill her full mouth with my pee and watch her dribble it out of her mouth or spit it back onto my cock and ball.  Usually she follows up with a full blowjob and accepts my cum into her mouth, which she will swallow.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Autumn said:

I love being peed in. My partner and I indulge in this every few months. It feels SO GOOD. Starts off just being warm and as you fill up its almost like a pressure sensation. On his end he claims the same, its a lot of wet, hot, pressure mixed with relief from pissing. I feel like I fill up pretty quickly so I really enjoy sitting up to let his pee trickle out and then getting filled back up just to get that sensation again until he is finished 🙂 definitely worth trying!

Vaginal ? I wonder if it’s healthy to do this I’d be interested in it. 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

As I adore pussies, and watching them cum and pee particularly, I relished the idea of spreading Bonnie wide open and slowly and gently using my pointed tongue to slowly circle her clit while she prepared to pee.  As I held open her generous labia with my thumbs and forefingers, my tongue slid up her slit slowly, from her anal region to the cuntal opening, up and around and over her clit which I could feel growing hotter and more engorged under my lips and tongue, Bonita moaning softly now.

After a minute of this, my tongue located her peehole, which was protruding just slightly from its nest inside her inner cuntlips. I asked her to pulse it .. as Bonnie has the amazing control of both her anus and her urethra. She can either push them out or draw them in at will, as well as pulse her urine stream on and off rapidly.

She responded by pushing it out slightly onto my tongue, which rims the opening and receives it's first drops of fluid, at first milky and salty-sticky, then tiny drop of urine emerges tasting quite different from the initial girl-cum fluids which are very similar to what her internal pussy is leaking now.

The tiny rim of her pisser is quite small yet I can circle it with the tongue as I do her asshole from time to time. But when she relaxes it, the rim disappears although I can still discern the tiny opening with my tongue.  Bonnie now moans with desire and anticipation as her need to pee grows.

Slacking off for a minute, I drop down an inch or so to find her butt opening with lapping tongue and apply a coating of saliva to it, teasing it, as she bucks against my face moaning, pulsing that brown eye into my tongue as it goes in a bit. But it's not the hole we want tonight -- tonight we want the other one and the tiny one.

I back off tossing her eager salad and back to the experiment. Bonnie moans "I'm ready now Jim" and I apply the tip of my tongue to her pisser.

Starting in a fitful stream of drops, the pee now flows out of her, slim stream at first, then larger, as my tongue goes around and around it.  I can stop the flow by putting my tongue directly over the opening, but the force behind the piss flows out to the side of the hole and divides into several streams flooding down her cunt flaps and my face, running streaming down her taint and flushing completely her pulsating asshole, where my thumb is now seeking entrance.

Bonnie's grinding of my face by her pussy now grow harder and with a slight pop my intruding thumb gains entrance inside her asshole which grips it with a hot clasp like a forbidden 0-ring. I thumb fuck her in time with her grinds now .

Now she roars and I feel her tummy tighten and the piss flows in a quarter inch stream rapidly foaming as her orgasm starts and as  the stream weakens I slide up to fully insert my engorged purple cockhead deep inside her greedy vagina, which causes her to cum again and again and again as I thrust.

Suddenly my balls disgorge their hot cargo up my fucktube and out the head of my steaming member high inside and up tight into her wanton cunt tube. She screams again and grabs my ballsack to force the last drops of my spew inside.

It's at this time she is truly a receiver of my essence and my total love and adoration.

Mature-und-BBW-Pee-01-1.jpg

Guest Devonpee

I’ve had some experiences peeing inside my ex gf, I’m a male so can’t really say what it feels like from that perspective but from a male view, it’s absolutely fantastic the feeling of relieving myself inside her as all the pee gushes out and builds up soaking her insides nothing compares  

• 1 month later...

I did it once. I was drunk with a one-night stand and just decided that I had to try it. So she went down on my cock and I just released a stream. She looked surprised and laughed after a while. She just swallowed it though and continued sucking my cock. So I released more sprays till I couldn’t stop cumming because it was so hot knowing that she just swallowed it.

I never met her again but damn I would.

• Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/24/2021 at 10:53 AM, UnabashedUser said:

She screams again and grabs my ballsack to force the last drops of my spew inside.

Updebumpski