Pee Bucket List

I just thought about this pee bucket list game that would be nice to play with a bunch of ladies. It would consist of a list of places to piss and they have like a week or two to piss in the places on the list and they have to take pictures of the aftermath. 

For example, the list would have a fitting room, a car, a school bus, a stairwell, at someone’s house on the carpet, in a parking garage, and other places. Would even have a free space for you to get creative.

I think it would be fun if you could get a group of like minded people to play. I guess it would even be fun with one person. 

Realistically, here is my pee bucket list:

1. Pee outside. Probably the easiest thing on my list because it's not as taboo, but I'm still too scared/don't have a good place to try yet😔

2. Dribble in a carpeted fitting room. I only say dribble because I am almost certain I won't ever have the courage to let go of a full bladder into a fitting room, or anywhere else publicly for that matter lol.

3. Pee against a wall. I've been putting this off because I don't know how urine affects walls, and I don't want to have a pee only to find out it stains real bad and my landlord is gonna flip out on me for peeing on his walls.

4. Pee for distance/height. Again, I have no feasible way to test this. Would need a nice wide open space with lots of privacy to be able to do this. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

4. Pee for distance/height. Again, I have no feasible way to test this. Would need a nice wide open space with lots of privacy to be able to do this. 

I love the real world concerns you've put in here @Bacardi - the fact that you have a whole unknowing family around you for one, and clearly take them into account, along with your privacy.  I tend to agree with the comments above, and i can see the balance between desire and restraint.

I've highlighted #4 on your list because I wonder if there's a simpler solution - guessing your house / apartment has a bathtub rather than just a shower?  Maybe you've already satisfied yourself with peeing the length of the tub and want to see how much further you can reach?  If not my first distance / height challenge would be to get as far to one end, maybe sitting up on the head of the bath aiming towards the taps, and see how far an arc you can create?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

May I add a few suggestions? 

1. participate in a peeing contest.  This is something women are subtly discouraged from doing, since they are told they have to sit down, hide from others.  The common refrain is that women can't aim - I'd like you to prove them wrong. 

2. pee through the fly.  This is easier with a men's pants.  It's quite liberating to be able to pee without exposing yourself. 

3. pee into a urinal.  the last bastion of male privilege.  It seems women can do everything men can do and better except for pee in the urinal.  Please update this.

• Like 1