Pee on my Grave (Please)

14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Remember, there's a 'Highway to Hell' but only a 'Stairway to Heaven'.  Maybe that gives an indication of the expected traffic volumes.

Who'd want to go to heaven anyway?  It's full of god fearing Christians.  All the best people are down below - and a few arseholes, admittedly.  Nothing a bit of face pee wouldn't fix.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Make a grave stone that is a bench shaped like a toilet seat! I would pee sitting on it.

It appears that benches in graveyards are far more common than I imagined...  It's just the anatomically shaped part that seems less common.

• 1 year later...

This topic feels quite funny when thinking that the friendliest and most intimate thing a woman could do to me is to empty her bladder on me. I haven't any thoughts about my funeral and grave etc before, because that's something somebody else has to figure out for me. I have solved so much other's problems, so this has been something I haven't took a headache for. 

But let's think this further: it is a tempting image to have a woman squatting over me, legs wide open, pussy opening a little revealing her peehole, that waiting for her feromone-tainted liquid gold and feeling of her body warmth...

That feels so nice, I don't think it makes any difference if I happen to be dead.

But what kind of grave would be best for this? I don't have time to conquer half Europe etc, that kind of business has been the best one for making people to want to urinate your grave. And that won't help if you hope that mostly ladies will urinate on your grave. So it will better to design my grave for easy urination for ladies, I think.

So how could I design it?

... my tombstone should be quite wide that it covers pale and round (ooh...) female ass for a little shelter. And grave itself should be low. It should be paved with some stones that high heels won't get stuck to soil. But not too much stones, I want all that piss get to soil and towards me. 

I had an idea: it will be so annoying if pee won't reach me, so what if I add a tube  from ground level to my coffin? Admins please, remove this if it gets too snuffy, but that tube should have an S-shape to form an smell lock that odors of my rottening corpse won't distract damsels in distress too much.

So I could bathe in female pee which soaks my remains.

Ladies, what else should I get to my grave?

Dawg, this whole thread had me dying lol. I love our members so much. With so many people okay with their Graves being peed on maybe I'll give it a go on someone's grave who fully consents. Do you think one of you could build a toilet paper holder into your grave for me? I like the idea of a tombstone being shaped like a toilet 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Dawg, this whole thread had me dying lol. I love our members so much. With so many people okay with their Graves being peed on maybe I'll give it a go on someone's grave who fully consents. Do you think one of you could build a toilet paper holder into your grave for me? I like the idea of a tombstone being shaped like a toilet 🤣

Toilet paper stand might be a difficult thing because it is exposed to weather, but it could deserve a try. 

This could become a new service sector. If the deceased wished this, a special mourner could be commissioned. Of course, this could also be done on a voluntary basis. She (or he) would come to the cemetery, dressed with dignity, after the grave has been sealed. The toilet paper could be a cloth on which the relatives could order a final greeting. And then she would pee on the grave. This could make a nice photo montage for the relatives. And for the forum.

Edited by Apollon
  • Haha 1
  • 1 year later...