Pee Vandalism with Nina and Katie - Vacation (3)

Thank you all very much! I am the type of person who hates what they have written pretty much immediately after writing it so I am very happy you like it.

@p1ssputz those are some wonderful ideas. I love how we can pool (!) ideas about naughty peeing. I'll keep a look out if you are inspired to write some stories as well!!

Edited by rann
  • Like 1

Actually friends, I wanted to ask -- I know that I am quite slow at writing between installments (I apologize for this) but I would like to know what things specifically did you enjoy about this segment. You all probably have a good idea about what I like by now, but I am curious what you guys are liking so that I can continue doing it or make a few tweaks here or there as I write. Thank you as always for reading! 🙏

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 12:29 PM, rann said:

Actually friends, I wanted to ask -- I know that I am quite slow at writing between installments (I apologize for this) but I would like to know what things specifically did you enjoy about this segment. You all probably have a good idea about what I like by now, but I am curious what you guys are liking so that I can continue doing it or make a few tweaks here or there as I write. Thank you as always for reading! 🙏

I realize I'm late getting to this message, but you deserve some feedback. You really, really do. This is gorgeous work.

As always, the overtly destructive acts are great fun. To me, there's never been anything quite to top the part in the first installment when Nina and Katie were just rifling through luggage and stealing or breaking whatever they felt like, because that was personal property already owned by other people, but it's always fun. Even when it's elevator carpeting, for example.

I'm also enjoying seeing the characters deliberately fully relieving themselves. Not just a squirt here and there, but emptying their bladders as much as if they were really using toilets. That's just super satisfying. You have a knack for writing that kind of behavior.

On a more nuanced note, I'm very curious about the role of Michael. He's a spectator overall so far, but not quite a submissive plaything for the vacationers. Seeing him get slowly dragged into the mix is really fun. What's going to happen? Is he going to end up being the most thoroughly destroyed mark of all, or is he going to join in as a perpetrator? There's some suspense there.

Also, the thought just occurred to me of Nina and Katie waking up the next morning, and discovering that with both elevators out of commission, they have to take the stairs down. 😛 What's that they say about not making certain messes where you eat?

Overall, I just want to say, please keep at this. I love it, and I know I'm not even close to alone. It's not easy to give detailed feedback when we're just here for our kicks, but the readership is there.

Great job on them. Sorry I missed your post asking for feedback. I love how they fully relieve themselves too. I hope Michael does end up getting involved in the naughty pissing and ends up fucking the girls. I do like having a third character along with them. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Spectacle Thank you so much for taking the time to give feedback! I really want to write things people will enjoy so I like knowing what gets people going as they read about Nina and Katie's mischief. For example, though I might not be able to guarantee it for the next installment, I will make note of why you enjoyed the first installment so much! I had to also laugh about what you said about the elevators -- in the incomplete draft of the next installment, that's exactly what they were faced with in the morning 😛. But yes, thank you for your kind input and encouragement. I have the personality where I'm not very confident about my writing and start to dislike what I write if I dwell too much on it, so I am happy to know people enjoy this.

@Lutab No problem, friend! My request for feedback kind of came as an afterthought anyways so it was easy to escape notice. And yes, you can bet they'll continue to empty their bladders fully. As Nina kind of said it one point, it kinda sucks when you still have a bit left!

On 4/19/2021 at 5:29 PM, rann said:

For me, apart from the obvious storyline, the reason I like your writing is that you give lots of details which allow the mind to conjure an image of what is going on and it describes the lead up to the actual peeing so that the reader understands what the girls are thinking.  You also paint a picture of the type of person that the two girls are - it is not just peeing that is their kink, but they are girls who really don't care what how any of their actions impact others and have no respect for rules or social convention.   I liked the fact that you had Mike pee in the toilet as a lot of these stories tend to ignore the fact that the innocent accomplice would actually also need to pee.  You recognised that need but held back the temptation for him to pee in a naughty manner as that was clearly not who he is or what he would have done at that stage.  Maybe as things develop he might eventually realise that it is a pain to have to find a toilet when the girls are just peeing wherever is convenient and maybe that will lead him to pee somewhere other than a toilet - even if it is somewhere quite mild.  Alternatively he may hold onto his morals and continue to insist on using the toilets.

I also assumed that now that both lifts have been decommissioned, the girls will actually only realise the detrimental affect it has on them when they come out of their rooms the next day and they have to use the stairs - that may mean that they think a bit more about where they decide to pee that could cause themselves a problem.  In the mean time, they will no doubt have left their rooms with full bladders and won't make it downstairs without wetting the carpet in the stairwell.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

For me, apart from the obvious storyline, the reason I like your writing is that you give lots of details which allow the mind to conjure an image of what is going on and it describes the lead up to the actual peeing so that the reader understands what the girls are thinking.  You also paint a picture of the type of person that the two girls are - it is not just peeing that is their kink, but they are girls who really don't care what how any of their actions impact others and have no respect for rules or social convention. 

Thank you Alfresco! I'm glad you said that actually because there have been many times when I am thinking while writing, "am I just making things long-winded for no reason? Am I boring people with this extra stuff?" I personally like to know the little details and implications, but I've wondered if I should just have them pee and be done with it, since that's obviously the whole reason we are here!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rann said:

Thank you Alfresco! I'm glad you said that actually because there have been many times when I am thinking while writing, "am I just making things long-winded for no reason? Am I boring people with this extra stuff?" I personally like to know the little details and implications, but I've wondered if I should just have them pee and be done with it, since that's obviously the whole reason we are here!

Absolutely not. Your stories are amazing because, as Alfresco says, you dive into how the characters actions affect them. It's not just "A happened, then B happened." There's a rich interior story going on that provides so much more texture to the events.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, rann said:

Am I boring people with this extra stuff?" I personally like to know the little details and implications, but I've wondered if I should just have them pee and be done with it, since that's obviously the whole reason we are here!

In my view, none of the background is boring and the details of both background and the act itself are what makes the story hot.   Otherwise the story would be condensed to something like "Nina and Katie peed under a table in a cafe, then went shopping where the fitting room got flooded by Katie.  Mike couldn't pee in public so used the toilets.  Nina gate-crashed and peed on the floor.  On the way home they both peed in the elevator on the way back to the room without caring what damage was done."    OK, I know I've taken that to the extreme, but it is pretty obvious that your writing with all the details is much more enjoyable and engaging.    Also, in real life, people don't pee all the time - they have to recharge their bladders and they do things whilst their bladders are recharging.   I like the scene setting that goes along with all of that too.  So in short, keep it going exactly as you are. 

Edited by Alfresco
typo
  • Agree 4
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...