Bedwetting / Bed Wetting / Bed Pee

Thanks for all your support and encouragements, I love it!

Well, I’m now fully committed - My new items arrived today (a soft waterproof mattress cover, and a cheap summer duvet), which I collected from the pickup point at about 1pm, when I got back I then made-up my new bed.

First, I placed some medium-sized yet highly-absorbent cloths that I got from the hypermarket, under the mattress frame to protect the carpet, just in case I ever overflowed, then I placed the new waterproof cover over the mattress (it seems good, as it also cover the sides), then I carefully placed a large (bed-sized) and heavy towel on top of the waterproof cover, on top of this I placed my normal soft bed protector cover, primarily for comfort, before putting a clean mattress cover sheet over that, I then put a clean duvet cover over the new duvet, as well as a clean cover over an older pillow that I used to use.

During this time, I was also drinking some soft drink and then some coffee, where I then waited about an hour until my bladder was feeling a bit uncomfortable, and then I pissed (or rather pre-wet) my new bed (the brand-new duvet, main bed, and pillow), I will attach some photos of this below.

So far, I haven’t actually got into this new bed, I’m saving that for later, but I’ve really enjoyed the experience so far, and like I say I have now somewhat committed myself!

I would like to go forward with this now being between work (because of covid) and currently living on my own, making it a bit easier, although it would also be nice to meet other people nearby to share this experience and desire.

My first observation, about an hour after pre-wetting my new bed, was that it was not so much wet but slightly damp, I think this is a good thing as it will make it easier to get some initial sleep, after all we need at least some sleep, and this is now my bed!

Apparently, pre-wetting gives the bed some character as a bedwetter’s bed, which is what I at least want to fully experience, and because its already damp makes it a lot easier to wet again once I go to bed.

My plan is to go to bed with a fairly full bladder and also slightly earlier than normal so I can enjoy the experience, and initially try and have several hours of proper sleep, but being fairly full, I’m sure my bladder will wake me up after several hours, at this point I intend to just let it all flow-out right there and then and without getting up, I then plan to masturbate myself silly, making it easier to then fall asleep again in now wet sheets, when I do wake in the morning, hopefully again with a full bladder, I will then let that go as well also into the bed, and just lye there for about half-an-hour or so to (quite literally) soak up the experience and perhaps masturbate again, before having a good shower. I then plan to repeat this on the following nights!

2021-04-13 16.20.06.jpg

2021-04-13 16.21.32.jpg

Edited by pissingboy
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1

Nice pee! wish I was there to add to it aha looks like so much fun. I have this bedwetting fantasy where I am watching a 2-3 hour movie with a girl or couple and instead of going to the bathroom, we wet the bed together and share the warmth. Maybe even get naked from the waist down and pee freely standing or squating over the bed like in your pics. I also wouldn't mind giving and receiving golden showers while the movie is playing. It would be so much fun and best of all no need to pause the movie.

Well, it was a bit too good!

It was my first day as a bedwetter, since reading the eBook ‘The Joy of Bedwetting’. Once my bed was prepared, I then pre-wet it, to put the bed and myself in the mood for further bedwetting.

I also drank soft drinks and coffee quite heavily for about 4 hours before going to bed. I also went to bed earlier than normal. But before I was ready to go to bed, my bladder was starting to get quite painful, but I didn’t want to go to the bathroom, so I (not too much) pre-wet the bed again, although I did this 3 or 4 times. But I was still extremely full went I went to bed.

When I went to bed, I was surprised how much of my pre-wetting had socked-in and was no longer completely wet, although it was quite cold and damp when I got in it, although it warmed up surprisingly quickly. I then did my normal thing of reading before going to sleep. But about half an hour later, I was bursting, so I just let it out there and then in bed without too much difficulty, as apparently it can sometimes be quite difficult to piss lying down, but I didn’t have much difficulty. I then decided to cum as well, which would then help me sleep.

I slept for about an hour, but was again woken being uncomfortably full, this woke me up completely, so I went to my balcony for a quick cigarette, but I did not let it go in the bathroom. I had also set-up my camera, because I wanted to film myself pissing my bed in the morning when I woke up, but I was so full, I thought I would do that now, so I started the camera, lied on top of the bed naked and just pissed, afterwards I stopped the camera, but it had filmed for 7 minutes of more or less continuous piss play, I also came again.

I then got back into bed, but by now it and myself were quite wet, where I slept for another hour or so, before again being fairly full, so I let that go as well, it really does feel really nice, being somewhat cosy, and feeling the warm pee run off yourself, but by now my bed was soaking wet.

I then tried to get back to sleep, where I stayed in bed for about an hour or so, the bit where I was had become sufficiently warm, but it was difficult to move about because by now I had become quite sticky, and the other parts of the bed were quite cold, which made it difficult to stretch out, turn the other way, etc. and there was still a good 4 or 5 hours to go before the morning, so at this point I gave in, and decided to strip the wet sheets, duvet, etc. and put my regular bed sheet back on, I was pleased that my mattress protector had been 100% effective, as there was not a single sign of any wet on the mattress.

When I woke-up, I started washing all the wet sheets, etc. but shortly after that I started to regret that I had given up halfway through as I still it incredibly exciting, it did feel very nice, so I have now decided to try again as soon as the sheets are dried, hopefully tonight!

I now think it was a mistake to drink so much before going to bed, even if it was fun! Because the first time I pissed in the bed, it soaked away quite quickly as well as feeling good, where I could probably have still slept, but in the end I did it too much, which made it difficult, also going to bed early meant that I could not sleep so well.

I’m now going to try again, without the pre-wetting, and without drinking excessively before going to bed, I usually have to get up at some point anyway, so I will now do that in bed, and also when I wake up with a full bladder, but then get up, and let the bed air dry ready for the next night. Like I say, I did it too much and it was too good, it was amazingly enjoyable, and I definitely want to try again, but this time in a more steady way!

2021-04-13 18.51.15.jpg

2021-04-14 03.18.03.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I am enjoying reading about your experiences - thanks so much for describing your exploration of bedwetting in such great detail 🙂 I hope you find the optimal balance for you between enjoyment and practicality!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, pissingboy said:

Well, it was a bit too good!

It was my first day as a bedwetter, since reading the eBook ‘The Joy of Bedwetting’. Once my bed was prepared, I then pre-wet it, to put the bed and myself in the mood for further bedwetting.

I also drank soft drinks and coffee quite heavily for about 4 hours before going to bed. I also went to bed earlier than normal. But before I was ready to go to bed, my bladder was starting to get quite painful, but I didn’t want to go to the bathroom, so I (not too much) pre-wet the bed again, although I did this 3 or 4 times. But I was still extremely full went I went to bed.

When I went to bed, I was surprised how much of my pre-wetting had socked-in and was no longer completely wet, although it was quite cold and damp when I got in it, although it warmed up surprisingly quickly. I then did my normal thing of reading before going to sleep. But about half an hour later, I was bursting, so I just let it out there and then in bed without too much difficulty, as apparently it can sometimes be quite difficult to piss lying down, but I didn’t have much difficulty. I then decided to cum as well, which would then help me sleep.

I slept for about an hour, but was again woken being uncomfortably full, this woke me up completely, so I went to my balcony for a quick cigarette, but I did not let it go in the bathroom. I had also set-up my camera, because I wanted to film myself pissing my bed in the morning when I woke up, but I was so full, I thought I would do that now, so I started the camera, lied on top of the bed naked and just pissed, afterwards I stopped the camera, but it had filmed for 7 minutes of more or less continuous piss play, I also came again.

I then got back into bed, but by now it and myself were quite wet, where I slept for another hour or so, before again being fairly full, so I let that go as well, it really does feel really nice, being somewhat cosy, and feeling the warm pee run off yourself, but by now my bed was soaking wet.

I then tried to get back to sleep, where I stayed in bed for about an hour or so, the bit where I was had become sufficiently warm, but it was difficult to move about because by now I had become quite sticky, and the other parts of the bed were quite cold, which made it difficult to stretch out, turn the other way, etc. and there was still a good 4 or 5 hours to go before the morning, so at this point I gave in, and decided to strip the wet sheets, duvet, etc. and put my regular bed sheet back on, I was pleased that my mattress protector had been 100% effective, as there was not a single sign of any wet on the mattress.

When I woke-up, I started washing all the wet sheets, etc. but shortly after that I started to regret that I had given up halfway through as I still it incredibly exciting, it did feel very nice, so I have now decided to try again as soon as the sheets are dried, hopefully tonight!

I now think it was a mistake to drink so much before going to bed, even if it was fun! Because the first time I pissed in the bed, it soaked away quite quickly as well as feeling good, where I could probably have still slept, but in the end I did it too much, which made it difficult, also going to bed early meant that I could not sleep so well.

I’m now going to try again, without the pre-wetting, and without drinking excessively before going to bed, I usually have to get up at some point anyway, so I will now do that in bed, and also when I wake up with a full bladder, but then get up, and let the bed air dry ready for the next night. Like I say, I did it too much and it was too good, it was amazingly enjoyable, and I definitely want to try again, but this time in a more steady way!

2021-04-13 18.51.15.jpg

2021-04-14 03.18.03.jpg

9 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

I have posted several stories about my own bedwetting.  I just started peeing on my unprotected matress.  I absolutely love it.  I peed several times last night

16184522847774679612762955754975.jpg

1618452320996680369657852528389.jpg

I love seeing beds with piss stains on them!

Thanks for your interest, support and previous stories, which gave me a lot of inspiration!

Day 2 - Well, luckily my freshly washed bed sheets were just about dry in time for bedtime, so once again my bed was now prepared (as before with mattress protector, etc.) for bed wetting.

This time I did not excessively consume drinks before going to bed, and even used the bathroom half-an-hour or so before going to bed, where I actually slept well for most of the night without wetting, but sure enough as what normally happens, my bladder woke me up 4 or 5 hours later, where normally I would once again go to the bathroom, but this time I just let it all go into the bed consciously.

Once again, it felt exquisitely nice and warm to just feel it flow over and run down my body, but because it was not an excessive amount, like last time, it soaked into the bed fairly quickly and easily, where I was just left with a slightly damp patch, which didn’t interface with falling asleep again, if anything I slept even better, there is something special about lying in a slightly damp bed!

One of the difficulties for me with this, is that I’ve always been a (slightly-obsessive) clean and tidy house-proud type person, where wetting my bed on a regular basis is in clear contradiction with my normal behaviour, where it wouldn’t take too much in deciding against it (so, your support is really appreciated) but at this level I feel ok about it, actually I feel very happy about it (to be honest I’m still buzzing) and even quite proud that I’ve managed to overcome my apprehensions, now that I have found a system that works in enjoying being a bed wetter, I now can’t wait for bed time, where I’m look forward to doing this again, this time without washing the sheets, where I might try, over time, just doing a little bit more each time, but not so much that it makes actually sleeping in a wet bed impossible.

Please find attached a picture of my latest damp patch, I will try and post a picture after each night of my progress or lack of same!

2021-04-15 15.39.40.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

It is good that you are not too worried about the bed being wet when you get in, I am not too keen on that which I guess is why I prefer my pee to soak in to an unprotected mattress and go away so the bed has time to dry during the day.

I hope the pangs of regret in the night don't get the better of you. I am sure you will soon be used to it.

• Like 1

Day #4 – When I went to bed, it was already damp and quite cold, but there again it can also be quite cold when it is not wet, so I got into it, nevertheless. However, it warmed up surprising quickly, where I was comfortable within just a few minutes. I had planned to wet myself in bed before going to sleep, but for some reason I couldn’t, so fairly quickly I fell asleep.

As someone else said on here, it now has developed a slight, but interesting sweet aroma, which to begin with I was certainly not sure about, but if anything I am now sleeping better than ever (really well), anyway sure enough 4 or 5 hours later my full bladder woke me up, so I consciously pissed myself all over under the sheets, it felt really great and warm, where I had no difficulty falling asleep again, in fact I felt very content. When I woke up my bladder was once again full (or very full) so I pissed my self again all over under the sheet, which also felt great and nice, I then just laid there for some time (quite literally) soaking-up the experience.

One thing I realised, was that it not only felt more naughty and enjoyable but also more practical to wet myself all-over from feet to neck rather than just to do it on my stomach, in this way not just one area of the bed would become drenched, but rather a bit damp all over, which made it easier and warmer to sleep, and like I say, I slept very well, so yes it is becoming more and more enjoyable, and I think as ‘Newtopeeing2’ mentioned in an earlier thread, it does seem quite addictive!

2021-04-17 16.43.14.jpg

Edited by pissingboy
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1