Making someone hold until they wet themselves.

A friend bet me she could win in a cycling race against an electric bike with her and her husband. We set th terms of loss and I chose making her hold her pee for 12 hours (sunrise to sunset). If YOU were setting the terms of a hold, what are terms you would set for this bet?

I'm thinking of making her drink a cup of water every hour so she stays hydrated. I'm also thinking about making her wear something tight fitting and doing some kind of activity while trying to keep it together. That, or wearing something like a dress or skirt with nothing underneath so she completely soaks whatever shes sitting on or standing over. Do you guys/gals think 12 hours is enough? What should we do during that time? Should I set a timer, audibly keep track of how much she has left? 

Should I say "after 12 hours, where you pee is up to you, anywhere is fair game. BUT, anything before twelve hours is my choice, and I pick what you wear afterwards."? Think that's fair? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Figured it out. Still would love your input though.

Edited by pguy2981
Solved
  • 1 month later...