If you were the opposite sex for a weekend?

Interesting thought. Imagine you have changed sex for the whole weekend. You have a totally different body and can do anything you like with your fetish for 2 whole days. What would you get up to?

I think I'd spend the first day in a pair of panties, fishnets and a leather skirt and spend the whole day peeing through the same panties as often and in as many places as possible.

The second day I think I'd spend wetting as many different outfits as possible to see how the feelings differ in things like leggings, tights, denim shorts, jeans etc and all different shoes like ballet flats, converse, ankle boots etc.

It would be great fun to experiment! 

Edited by jmatthews1995
Corrected title spelling.
  • 1 month later...

There are so many things I'd want to do, far more than I'd be able to do in a single weekend.  Ultimately, I probably wouldn't actually do anything because I'd end up spending the whole time trying to decide what to do.

I figure if I could be a woman for at least one full bladder, I’d see how it feels to play with myself (as a chick) as I grew more and more desperate. For severally full bladders, I’d try several things like pissing in different ways, especially in bowls or objects or pissing at things. I would try some of my fantasies about women holding it in. 

• Agree 1

Obviously I'd experiment with public pissing while wearing a skirt ... just so many places I want to try that.

And I think I'd have to get laid just to know how it feels to be the lady.  I'm not gay but I'd have to at least try..

Then I'd go piss in public again before I change back and it all gets complicated again.

• Like 1

I'd pop a squat in a bunch of places, especially in the woods or in some other secluded spot.

In a somewhat secluded picnic area where there's nobody around, I'd lie down on the table, spread my legs, spread my pussy, and then let it rip.

I'd also be open to peeing while on my knees.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Sophie said:

If I was the opposite sex for the weekend I would keep drinking so I could explore and discover as much as possible. I'd want to make the most of it. I want to see all the differences, and new experiences. 

• I'd like to see if it feels different. Can I feel it travelling through my penis before it comes out? What is it like peeing with foreskin? What about with an erection? Does filling up feel different? Is it different being desperate as a man than a woman? Maybe you feel it somewhere else. What is sitting on the toilet like with yourself pointing into the bowl? 
  • I'd like to pee standing up, being able to aim and control where it goes. Peeing loudly into the toilet or silently into the sink.  I would want to try peeing in public, being able to pee without having to undress. What is it like being able to just walk up to something and pee? It must be amazing being able to just walk into the gents without having to wait in line, and not having to lock yourself into a cubicle. I want to pee alone in a urinal and next to others at a trough. 
  • I'd want to try peeing onto things, making use of the ability to point and aim. How far could I pee? How high could I pee? I'd want to pee into things, being able to just slip myself into a bottle. How accurately could I aim? 
  • I would love to try wetting, multiple times. What does it feel like having the pee come out more towards the front instead of straight down? What happens if I adjust myself in my pants and try again? 

I want to get the full experience of peeing as a guy, wanting to try as many different things as possible. 

You've made me see my pee experience in a whole new light! I won't take these things for granted any more 🙂 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm sure I'd try to sneak at least a few pees out under my skirt, but I'll also want to master what boys do, standing, aiming and maybe seeing if I could be at least as accurate. And, of course, I'd want to see if I could go for more distance now that I didn't have all that plumbing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1