Laziest place you enjoy peeing?

My kitchen floors are laminate, so I will usually just let go if i am in my kitchen. My bedroom is carpet, so depending on how badly I have to go, I will either pee on the carpet and clean it later or walk 5 feet to the kitchen (I live in an RV) and pee on the floor. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 4/12/2021 at 2:41 AM, Kupar said:

In a chair. But ... it's sort of planned. Yes, I'll go when I need to without leaving my chair, but only if I've prepared for it. Like being alone and sitting on a garden chair, or v occasionally indoors on a protected chair with a towel on the floor.

You are just so practical. 💖🔥🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2022 at 7:40 PM, peecurious94 said:

My kitchen floors are laminate, so I will usually just let go if i am in my kitchen. My bedroom is carpet, so depending on how badly I have to go, I will either pee on the carpet and clean it later or walk 5 feet to the kitchen (I live in an RV) and pee on the floor. 

When I lived in a rv I used the carpet or laminate or couch

On 5/31/2022 at 10:45 AM, 2talljj said:

When I lived in a rv I used the carpet or laminate or couch

You are more brave than I am! I don't keep my carpet steamer here, so I am worried it would get too strong too fast! Plus at my RV, I prefer to discretely pee outside. I love the risk of getting caught! 

Edited by peecurious94
  • Like 2
  • 9 months later...
2 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

That's really hot

I love when girls slide their shorts to the side to pee

i agree!! i usually have to be sneaky about it, but if im semi private ill slide them aside w one hand and spread my pussy w the other to get a nice stream!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 minute ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Ahh yes

As a man I get that...getting horny makes it very hard to pee...no pun intended

I didn't know the same could happen to girls 

yes, unfortunately!! if i really want an arc i cant think about what im gonna do or else ill get too turned on to get the stream i want!

• Hot 1
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

yes, unfortunately!! if i really want an arc i cant think about what im gonna do or else ill get too turned on to get the stream i want!

Yah same...sometimes when I'm setting up to film ill get turned on and then my stream doesn't look very nice 

Same if I'm peeing for someone in real life 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Laziest is almost certainly in a bottle/other container before getting out of bed in the morning. Sometimes you wake up ready to jump out of bed, but other days it's nice to be able to lie there a bit longer, even if you don't fall back to sleep. The biggest reason NOT to do that is it requires care not to wet the bed, and in that case the urgency of dealing with the resulting mess before the mattress absorbs it is much more of a rude awakening than just walking to the toilet would have been! And focusing to NOT spill any is not so relaxing either. If there were an easy way to do it with guaranteed lack of mess, like a hose to pee into that leads to some kind of pump or something that makes sure to suck all the liquid off somewhere safe, then it would be an even lazier way... 

• Love 1

My favorite? The floor, like if I'm sitting and don't feel like getting up to use the bathroom, then I'll just go on the floor. But more often I use the sink because the floor requires clean up afterwards, whereas I can just run water down the sink.

• Agree 1

For myself, it would be just pissing myself while I'm out on the riding mower. Takes too much time to trundle all the way back to the house, and I'm close enough to the highway that if I parked and stood it would be super obvious. I always have a bottle of water with me, so should someone pull into the yard to talk to me it's easy enough to "accidentally" have a spill, although I think that's happened maybe twice in 20 some years. I totally get off on the idea that I'm pissing myself out in plain view less than 20 feet away from cars driving by at the closest point. And 99 times out of 100 I wind up busting a nut between the vibration and friction of the wet fabric, which is an added bonus!

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, pop-a-squat said:

Where is the laziest place you take a piss? For me it’s off the side of my bed.

Same for me. 😊 I generally don't mind pissing on my bed and can't avoid it completely anyway when I'm lying there while peeing, but for any greater amount in the middle of the night, off the side it is.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Wetling said:

Same for me. 😊 I generally don't mind pissing on my bed and can't avoid it completely anyway when I'm lying there while peeing, but for any greater amount in the middle of the night, off the side it is.

sometimes I wish I live alone so I could do that.

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

sometimes I wish I live alone so I could do that.

That must be difficult. I often wish I had a boyfriend again, but I also can't imagine giving this up. I'm feeling perfectly well with the piss in my bed and the stains on my carpet, and I don't regret it a single bit. 😊

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Wetling said:

That must be difficult. I often wish I had a boyfriend again, but I also can't imagine giving this up. I'm feeling perfectly well with the piss in my bed and the stains on my carpet, and I don't regret it a single bit. 😊

Hope you find a boyfriend that is more than happy to pee in your bedroom with you!

For Curls and I, sitting on the front veranda (we are secluded on several hundred acres), I will flop it out and piss on the deck, Curls is more nonchalant, just sits there and pisses herself in the chair.

Most good Australian pubs have a beer garden, Curls usually wears a dress, and after a few drinks  just wets herself when she feels like it. Never going inside to the toilets

• Like 3
  • Hot 1