Laziest place you enjoy peeing?

Off the side of the bed before I had a carpeted bedroom. Laziest place now is usually sitting in the grass or on a chair in the garden. No cleanup 😂

Laziest risky place has probably been at almost every thing I’ve attended in a kilt just sitting on the ground or standing outside. Everyone says guys have it easier to piss discretely I disagree and envy girls skirts!

• Love 1

For me it's in my swimming short when laying at the beach. I love to pee hard when laying between all the other people without them knowing what i'm doing!

There is one time i still remember 2 years ago at a party dressed up in a scottish outfit wearing a kilt. I could take a sneaky spurt of pee wherever i wanted! Very lazy and so much fun! I will always remember that special opportunity.

I really enjoy pissing in between the couch cushions in the living area. No one has since noticed anything unusual about the couch, so I just keep peeing on it. Sometimes I'll be really brazen about it, removing the couch cushions to piss on the protective fabric. I'll do that whilst standing bottomless in the very open living area. My one roommate has odd hours, so the risk of getting caught is high.

• Love 1

Out a second story window. Used to live in a room that faced the back of the property and in the middle of the night would just open the window and piss out. Didn't want to walk to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Flowers below got a nice shower.

• Love 1

The garden, the pool, the beach ... all good options for a lazy pee.

For a fun, lazy pee I'd have to say the cinema.  Who wants to get up and miss part of the film?  I guess that's why I prefer to wear running shorts when I'm there.  So easy to just poke the head out and pee onto the chair/floor in front of me. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 4/12/2021 at 12:30 AM, durianfury said:

Have you ever peed in your bed?

Yes,  in the bed really is the laziest place.   You don't have to wake up properly or even move;  just let it happen between the sheets, involuntarily without any pushing or holding, and simply go contentedly back to sleep in the warmth of it.   If you've had plenty to drink and wake up again feeling another urge,  it will come easier than the first because by then your brain won't be arguing with you that you oughtn't to be doing it there

• Like 2
On 5/11/2021 at 9:53 AM, SikkSixx said:

Well at my old house I had wood floors so I would squirt pee all around my house easy clean up but my nea home has carper so I have a designated large tubberware bowl for me to pee in when I feel naughty. But i also hear about puppy pads so I'll invest in them so. Can have fun with some distance pee play 😌

You could get a carpet cleaner and enzyme cleaner, and then the carpet would be easier to clean than hardwood. I have hardwood and it sucks. Every pee takes forever to clean.

Well I'm sure you'll want to keep your nice new home and carpet clean and smelling fresh,  but all that carpet scrubbing after every pee-fun event is going to become a tiresome chore after a while,  and I doubt if that large tupperware bowl will feel naughty enough;  it's not going to feel much different to having a potty under the bed which wasn't really naughty at all!

Probably the laziest is when I pee whilst I'm doing something else.  So, the obvious one is in the shower, but that's not particularly naughty, the next ones are peeing in the bathroom sink whilst cleaning teeth or the kitchen sink whilst making a mug of tea.

Other ones are peeing whilst in the Jacuzzi or swimming pool - just pee when the need arises.  Or whilst out on a walk and just turn to the side and pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, Alfresco said:

Probably the laziest is when I pee whilst I'm doing something else.

Yes, absolutely, provided the coast is clear and you can get away without anyone noticing.   For me this condition can be most easily  be met in my short pants when I'm in the garden..  Pulling weeds out usually needs a trowel and crouching down,  so there's really no need to stop doing that work at all.  No need to get up;   just let it go, and continue with your weeding.  Drips have a short path down into the earth, so if anyone should come by while you're still dripping, they'd be unlikely to notice.  Depends on what sunshine there is whether you can largely dry out while you're still working,  but if you need to discretely retreat into the house to change pants while they're still visibly wet,  it's easy enough to continue your weeding crouched down until you can see the coast is clear, and then make a dash for it.   Such are the joys of keeping one's fetish secret in a shared household!

• Like 2
On 5/24/2021 at 2:38 AM, weequeen said:

something lazy i like to do peeing is sit with towels tucked between my legs and have my bare pussy pee directly into the towels. i do this sometimes while sitting at my desk chair. it dries and then pee into it again.

Damn I would love to see that. Sounds so sexy 😉

I pee on bed sheets a few times and I didnt feel like getting up to walk to bathroom my place. Carpet pees would be another place I pee on when didnt feel like walking to bathroom.

• Love 1

Off the side of the bed is an easy one, I just turn to the side and piss on the wall. 

If I feel like setting up for my lazy pees, I'll lie down carpets wherever I'm going to be for a while so I can just piss on the towels while I'm lying on the couch. I'd go straight on the floor, but it's carpet and the cleanup would take too long. 

And, I like getting drunk when I'm home alone, and since I'm always naked when I'm home alone, I'll just stumble out the back door into the backyard and let go.

This last one isn't really lazy exactly, but I'll like pissing when I do some household stuff, so if I'm watering the plants in the back and need to piss, I'll just whip it out and give em a little extra water, or if I'm about to do laundry, I'll piss on all the clothes before I put them in the washer. I guess that's more multitasking pissing than lazy, though

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2021 at 1:38 AM, weequeen said:

something lazy i like to do peeing is sit with towels tucked between my legs and have my bare pussy pee directly into the towels. i do this sometimes while sitting at my desk chair. it dries and then pee into it again.

I love pissing into towels, if there are some needing washing I will sit on them and let go. Obviously I don't have a pussy but my bare cock and ass and pissing is a wonderful feeling.

• Love 1
  • 10 months later...

Ooh, I do love a good lazy piss! When someone can’t be bothered enough to move and just piss where they are - hot. 

For me, it probably has to be during summer when I’ll sit out in the garden, in some swim shorts and on a garden chair, making my way through a cool box of beers beside me - then just not bothering to move and simply pissing through my shorts, whenever I need to go. That way I literally don’t need to move at all, and I love the naughtiness of it! 

A lazy piss I would like to do, but haven’t yet, would be laid in bed and pissing off the side of it onto the carpet, in a hotel room. Next time I have a hotel room to myself, I’ll be sure to tick this off, along with soaking other parts of the room, of course.. 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 2