Laziest place you enjoy peeing?

In a chair. But ... it's sort of planned. Yes, I'll go when I need to without leaving my chair, but only if I've prepared for it. Like being alone and sitting on a garden chair, or v occasionally indoors on a protected chair with a towel on the floor.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I’ve written about the side of the bed too on here more than once, but since I (mostly) enjoy being married and can’t afford a divorce it’s not something to be repeated at home. 

These days my usual lazy moment is to walk from my study into the small upstairs bathroom where the small sink is just at a perfect height - I’d have to walk past it if I were to actually use the toilet. 

• Like 3

Usually outside when I sit on a bench in a park or somewhere along a hiking path. I just take my penis out and let go while remaining seated.

Ocasionally I also do it from a bridge. There's a lot of them were I live and whenever I cross one I have the tendency to stop and melancholically look over the railing. Whenever I do this I love to nonchalantly pee from the bridge and into the water. Sometimes it's a river, sometimes it's a little pond but the fun is always there.

Also I do these things when there's nobody around otherwise I'd get a shitload of complaints.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I used to enjoy pissing all over the bathroom or kitchen floors or against the bathroom or hallway walls. But clean up was always a hassle.

I guess the laziest place I enjoy peeing of late is in the bathroom sink. Naughty with minimal clean up effort afterwards.

I do have a window I like to piss out of. I probably pee out of my bedroom window more often then I do in my toilet. The only problem usually is if it’s during times that I know someone might walk in or may see me from outside but hasn’t happened yet at least that I know of lol

I drink a lot of water through the night and wake up everyday with a massive boner and urge need to pee so I take my morning piss out of a window everyday just making sure my door is locked so my mom or something don’t walk in on me as I’m not sure what she’d say lol although she never minded it when I was younger and if we was somewhere with no bathrooms around she’s told me just to go behind bushes or something it’s just kinda embarrassing I guess to actually have my mom catch me but at the same time it would make things way better if I could piss in our yard more often without being worried about her seeing me 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZackP said:

“Imaking sure my door is locked so my mom or something don’t walk in on me as I’m not sure what she’d say lol although she never minded it when I was younger and if we was somewhere with no bathrooms around she’s told me just to go behind bushes or something it’s just kinda embarrassing I guess to actually have my mom catch me but at the same time it would make things way better if I could piss in our yard more often without being worried about her seeing me 

She might be fine with peeing in the yard, maybe even with peeing out the window, if you’re not closely overlooked by neighbours.

Telling a boy to pee behind bushes when there’s no bathroom to hand is normal, tbh. Non-kink people vary between “if there’s no option, do it outdoors” and “if there somewhere easier, why would I bother with a toilet?”. What’s your mom’s attitude to peeing in alleys, the ocean, pool, shower etc?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

She might be fine with peeing in the yard, maybe even with peeing out the window, if you’re not closely overlooked by neighbours.

Telling a boy to pee behind bushes when there’s no bathroom to hand is normal, tbh. Non-kink people vary between “if there’s no option, do it outdoors” and “if there somewhere easier, why would I bother with a toilet?”. What’s your mom’s attitude to peeing in alleys, the ocean, pool, shower etc?

I’m not really sure what how she’d feel tbh when it comes to places like that. I can remember as recently as a few years ago on trips out of town whenever we’d get locked into traffic or something and it was an emergency kinda pee situation she’d say just to pull over and go on the side of the road. 

but as far as peeing somewhere a little less appropriate just out of laziness or enjoyment I’m not sure how she would feel about it even though I’m sure she’s seen me peeing somewhere around the yard before just not the window or somewhere really different then a person would usually pee

• Agree 1