Does anyone here enjoy rewetting?

I’ve enjoyed rewetting a pair of boxer briefs for an entire week while wife was away. I work from home. I put a layer of white towels over my office chair, then sat on top in my boxer briefs. While working, when the need to pee arose, I just let it out to soak my underwear and towels.

After several days of this, everything smelled really strong of piss, and the stains on my underwear were multi-layered and getting crusty. The more it smelled, the more it turned me on.

Just now, Ilovepeestains said:

I’ve enjoyed rewetting a pair of boxer briefs for an entire week while wife was away. I work from home. I put a layer of white towels over my office chair, then sat on top in my boxer briefs. While working, when the need to pee arose, I just let it out to soak my underwear and towels.

After several days of this, everything smelled really strong of piss, and the stains on my underwear were multi-layered and getting crusty. The more it smelled, the more it turned me on.

Wow that's commitment that is! 😮

1 minute ago, Likelettingitgo said:

I'm the opposite, i like peeing in dry pants. On the few occasions I get to pee my pants, I make sure I have several pants at hand.

I also don't like the smell or like to wear anything wet.

Each to their own. 😄 Although to be fair, my boxers are usually pretty dry by the time they get wet again. 😛

20 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

I do. The first time I realized I like it was when I had an accident at work and then was desperate on the way home. When I got into the bathroom I figured that if my pants were already wet then I might as well wet then again for fun, and I loved it!

Sounds perfect. No better excuse to pee your pants than knowing they've already been peed before. 😉 😄

• 1 year later...

Has anyone ever wet leather pants that are not lined inside, if so what is the best way to clean the inside after doing so, so I can rewet them later on do you just keep them on and let them dry that way or take them off and put them back on later?

2 hours ago, leatherlover84 said:

Has anyone ever wet leather pants that are not lined inside, if so what is the best way to clean the inside after doing so, so I can rewet them later on do you just keep them on and let them dry that way or take them off and put them back on later?

I expect they will be like my leather skirt, just wet it and hang it up to dry!

• Like 1
On 5/22/2021 at 12:14 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I rather enjoy it. When I go out and wet myself I just let it dry and wet again later. I don't give it a second thought.

My leather skirt of course is never ever washed, I just pee in it and let it dry then wet it next time I wear it. A fantastic garment in so many ways.

My shoes of course are the same. No way to wash them, so I just leave them to dry.

Stockings I usually wear for a day, wetting them several times of course, and then I usually put them in the wash, but not always, I sometimes wear them again.

My black skirts and dresses I wet several times a day, then I will often hang them up to dry, and wear again the next day. My work suit skirt is a good example of this as I don't always have time to do a wash in the evening, especially if I am going out so I have to just let it dry and wear it again the next day. As long as I wet it again a few times each day it is fine - I have to keep wetting it regularly or white crystals start to form and give the game away that I have wet it! I cannot hang it up on a Friday evening and wear it again on Monday because the crystals will form over the weekend - I would have to wash it in that case.

New pee washes out the old, so each new wetting resets everything. When I wet I pee until I am empty so everything gets a good soaking.

I do it as well. If I’m really turned on and going to have sex in the evening I make sure to wet my boxers as many times as possible. I pee small squirts so that it dries up between the wettings. I really like to date someone who had re-wet without showering for many days. Would be such a turn on. If I’m on the beach I use to go behind some bush and pee through my swimming pants. Have you ever had anyone making comments about you smelling pee? 

2 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, they know that when I go out with them I never visit the ladies room because I just wet myself discreetly.

It will never happen but dang, I’d love dating you once just to experience an evening with you wetting yourself everywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Yes, they know that when I go out with them I never visit the ladies room because I just wet myself discreetly.

That’s really cool and respect 🙇‍♂️  How did you come to the conclusion to let your friends know? Did you ever get any unpleasant comments? Do you have any friends that asked to be peed on? I’m on my way to accept my fetish for pee and I realize I really need pee to get really turned on.  I’ve gotten some really bad comments previously about my fetish from dates and exes and I’m not out of the closet yet but I’m working on it. Do you go to any events for people with a pee-fetish? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moore007 said:

That’s really cool and respect 🙇‍♂️  How did you come to the conclusion to let your friends know? Did you ever get any unpleasant comments? Do you have any friends that asked to be peed on? ... Do you go to any events for people with a pee-fetish? 

I write fiction, and they realised it was too realistic and based on real events - I never intended to tell them, they just cottoned on. They are good friends and are all completely supportive. No I do not have frinds who wan to be peed on, and I have not been to a specifically pee-fetish event.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

No, wetting is just liberating. So nice to be free from the tyranny of the toilet.

I hear you 😀 Love to pee at festivals or nudist beaches. Pretty much anywhere outdoor is awesome. Do you have a partner? My experience from dating is that most people at pretty vanilla and eager to judge. 

I've never had the possibility to try it, but I think it would be very exciting. If, immediately after a wetting, you change your clothes, it entails that you feel the wetting as something naughty and something whose you have to delete the trace. If, instead, you continues your normal activities with the wet pants, that is the component of the wetting that I like more.

It is very similar to a literare technique that Verga (an Italian writer) called "straniamento", that could be translated into "entrangement", and it consists into a description of something that should result as incredible, unacceptable or, at least, unusual, as it were totally normal. A wetting followed by a normal activity and, almost, no one attention to it is exactely the animal attitude that I like of the wetting.

In the future I would like to try the following game. You have to take a timer and choose a time interval, that could be 30 minutes, one hour (or even two). Every time that the timer rings, you have to completely empty your bladder, every thing you are doing and wherever you are. Obviously, to make it funny it is necerray to keep hydrated and never change the pants.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, MrLasagna said:

I've never had the possibility to try it, but I think it would be very exciting. If, immediately after a wetting, you change your clothes, it entails that you feel the wetting as something naughty and something whose you have to delete the trace. If, instead, you continues your normal activities with the wet pants, that is the component of the wetting that I like more.

It is very similar to a literare technique that Verga (an Italian writer) called "straniamento", that could be translated into "entrangement", and it consists into a description of something that should result as incredible, unacceptable or, at least, unusual, as it were totally normal. A wetting followed by a normal activity and, almost, no one attention to it is exactely the animal attitude that I like of the wetting.

In the future I would like to try the following game. You have to take a timer and choose a time interval, that could be 30 minutes, one hour (or even two). Every time that the timer rings, you have to completely empty your bladder, every thing you are doing and wherever you are. Obviously, to make it funny it is necerray to keep hydrated and never change the pants.

This is 100% how I view it as well. Totally nonchalant. Just wet, then get on with the day. It makes it feel so much more naughty!

3 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

This is 100% how I view it as well. Totally nonchalant. Just wet, then get on with the day. It makes it feel so much more naughty!

I like it when I go to the office. It is nice to be in the office with a pee-wet skirt and pee-wet stockings that are drying nicely and no one knows.

• Love 2