Does anyone here enjoy rewetting?

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I rather enjoy it. When I go out and wet myself I just let it dry and wet again later. I don't give it a second thought.

My leather skirt of course is never ever washed, I just pee in it and let it dry then wet it next time I wear it. A fantastic garment in so many ways.

My shoes of course are the same. No way to wash them, so I just leave them to dry.

Stockings I usually wear for a day, wetting them several times of course, and then I usually put them in the wash, but not always, I sometimes wear them again.

My black skirts and dresses I wet several times a day, then I will often hang them up to dry, and wear again the next day. My work suit skirt is a good example of this as I don't always have time to do a wash in the evening, especially if I am going out so I have to just let it dry and wear it again the next day. As long as I wet it again a few times each day it is fine - I have to keep wetting it regularly or white crystals start to form and give the game away that I have wet it! I cannot hang it up on a Friday evening and wear it again on Monday because the crystals will form over the weekend - I would have to wash it in that case.

New pee washes out the old, so each new wetting resets everything. When I wet I pee until I am empty so everything gets a good soaking.

Perfect! Sounds like you've got the right setup and clothing sorted for just not having to worrry! 😄 

23 hours ago, puddyls said:

i don’t know if i particularly like it. but i don’t mind it. while i enjoy wetting, i do it out of convenience more than anything else. so many times in the course of my day i might end up doing it more than once. 😇💕

Love it 😄 That's how I aspire to be! 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, Paulypeeps said:

My leather skirt of course is never ever washed, I just pee in it and let it dry then wet it next time I wear it. A fantastic garment in so many ways.

That sounds like a great garment, just wondered if it ever shows any marks with peeing in it so often. 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:01 PM, WetMart said:

That sounds like a great garment, just wondered if it ever shows any marks with peeing in it so often. 

No, it is fine. Urine is used in the tanning process, and is part of what makes the leather smell like leather!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

No, it is fine. Urine is used in the tanning process, and is part of what makes the leather smell like leather!

Does it revive the smell of leather by peeing on old leather like an old leather jacket I have , it so I might try it.

• 2 months later...

When I’m at home all day, I sometimes wear mini shorts or pajama pants over my panties and just piss in them all day.  It's nice when it's warm at home. I likes to feel wet clothes on themselves, but it's probably more comfortable in shorts

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, peeLIZZ said:

When I’m at home all day, I sometimes wear mini shorts or pajama pants over my panties and just piss in them all day.  It's nice when it's warm at home. I likes to feel wet clothes on themselves, but it's probably more comfortable in shorts

That sounds lovely! 😁 I love the thought of you just relaxing round the house with a tiny damp patch on your shorts! 😁

On 9/23/2021 at 11:20 AM, peeLIZZ said:

It’s a good feeling to feel the witness, I’ve sometimes kept pissing in my boxers during the day when at home

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do like it. But my biggest struggle is to find the balance between it being practical and still feeling naughty. 

There are only a few days where i could wear damp cloths all day. Hiding the wet look is easy but im always paranoid that someone could smell anything and i don't really want to wet others property or things like train seats. (Im used to babysitting toddlers and a an incontinent dog and i think i got a sixth sense for detecting the scent of pee from that xD, which adds to my paranoia). 

But if you make it to practical like letting the stuff you just peed in dry, to reuse it later, it doesn't feel interesting enough. 

• Like 1