My favorite true desperation/wetting sighting!!

A long while later someone brought it up while she wasn't around... our mutual friend felt like it was kind of her fault for taking her to bed without peeing so she never said anything or discussed it with her. I don't recall ever seeing 'A' again after that. She wasn't a close friend but just kind of the token party girl you'd see here and there. Wish I knew more 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure she was probably dreaming about looking for a bathroom or something though. Since she told me to move like I was blocking the way, lol

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

Once a guy I was hooking up with pissed in the bed with me.

That night we got very drunk, he was even more wasted than I was. After we had sex we both went to sleep. I woke up at some point to the sound of running water...and then I felt wetness from his side of the bed, and realized he was peeing. I lay there in shock for a minute, couldn't believe he was pissing his bed. 

I nudged him to wake him up, and he was so drunk he just picked up a thick blanket, put it on top of the wet spot, and lay back down. I was so horny I couldn't believe it. I reached over to grab his cock and started jerking it, and his fingers found my clit. We made each other cum again before falling asleep. It was probably the hottest experience of my life. 

I left before he woke up in the morning and we never talked about it again. I haven't seen him in years now. I'm not sure if he was too drunk to remember me being there when he wet his bed, or if he was avoiding the topic because he was ashamed of it, but it's the closest thing to a pee experience with anyone else that I've ever had.

Wow! What a great story. It would be fascinating to know if he remembered it now. I wonder if he sort of half-remembers you being there when it happened, but isn't sure?

It would be a hell of a conversation opener should you ever see him again! "Hey! Long time, no see! Remember that time we rubbed each other off after you peed in the bed?!"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any other bedwetting stories I can think of at the moment, but I have tons of pee stories....male and female... one I just thought of: was at a park once with an ex boyfriend all afternoon, playing frisbee. After awhile he kept saying he had to pee, but either there was no public bathrooms or they locked; I can't remember exactly. I kept saying just go behind a bush or something but the park was really busy and full of people, so he didn't want to. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, and agreed to duck behind a tree as long as I would keep a lookout and let him know if anyone was coming. He was literally shaking as he undid his pants and whipped it out without a split second to spare. He only got maybe 3 seconds to pee before we could hear a loud group of girls approaching. He turned around and started stuffing it back in his pants, then immediately threw his frisbee into the stream behind us and jumped in after it. He spent a good while "trying to get his frisbee back", but later he said he said jumped into the water to finish peeing, and also to cover up that he couldn't stop peeing earlier and had soaked his shorts. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Mamabear93 said:

I don't have any other bedwetting stories I can think of at the moment, but I have tons of pee stories....male and female... one I just thought of: was at a park once with an ex boyfriend all afternoon, playing frisbee. After awhile he kept saying he had to pee, but either there was no public bathrooms or they locked; I can't remember exactly. I kept saying just go behind a bush or something but the park was really busy and full of people, so he didn't want to. Finally he couldn't take it anymore, and agreed to duck behind a tree as long as I would keep a lookout and let him know if anyone was coming. He was literally shaking as he undid his pants and whipped it out without a split second to spare. He only got maybe 3 seconds to pee before we could hear a loud group of girls approaching. He turned around and started stuffing it back in his pants, then immediately threw his frisbee into the stream behind us and jumped in after it. He spent a good while "trying to get his frisbee back", but later he said he said jumped into the water to finish peeing, and also to cover up that he couldn't stop peeing earlier and had soaked his shorts. 

That is a drastic way to hide a wet patch! Great story - thanks for sharing!