Long road trip, pee desperation...

On 4/8/2021 at 7:26 PM, Traciii said:

Well, one day, I was in my car with my friend, she was driving us to the cottage, where we were going to stay the weekend. I was wearing a dress since it was pretty hot. I drank a lot of water before leaving, and  forgot to use the toilet before leaving. For the first 10 minutes, it was okay, nothing for now. Once we got on the highway, though, I felt the need to pee. It wasn't so bad, so I didn't say anything, I pushed it out of my mind, and went on my phone to distract me.

After 20 minutes, I felt the urge again, and it was hard to ignore. I wiggled a bit to get comfortable. In less than 5 minutes, I got really uncomfortable. I put my hand in between my legs, trying to hold it the best that I could. My friend started to notice that something was wrong. " Are you okay?" was what she asked. " I really need to pee." I replied. She shook her head, " We won't get to the cottage soon enough, we'll be there in an hour." She said. I said okay, thinking that I could hold it. 

Another 20 minutes passed, and I was bouncing and squirming like crazy, I was not going to last long.  I cried out, feeling pressure on my bladder. I could tell that my friend was enjoying this. We came to a stop, and I wondered what happen. "Traffic jam," she said. By now, I had leaked a little, and I looked at her. " I'm going to burst, ___" I say. She takes her hand, and then presses on my bladder, and I yelp. "What was that for?!" I ask, clearly angry. "Just pee." She says. Before she finishes her sentence, my pee floods out. It was loud, and it was a lot. 

But most of all, it felt good.

Always good to have friends that encourage you instead of disgust and embarrassment, she's a keeper 😀

• 2 months later...