Kupar's Peeing Exploits

16 minutes ago, WendyMarty said:

Lovely, just what I needed to see as I’ve been stuck in work all day xxx

Glad you liked it Wendy! Hope you manage to get some time to enjoy the good weather tomorrow xx

5 minutes ago, MyPee said:

That was awesome! I loved it! 

Thank you! It makes such a difference knowing that there are people out there who appreciate this sort of thing 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Thank you! It makes such a difference knowing that there are people out there who appreciate this sort of thing 🙂

I certainly am one who appreciates it! I enjoy the wetting, and really love seeing the penis reveal mid-stream! It makes me wet a little too!

• Hot 1
Just now, MyPee said:

I certainly am one who appreciates it! I enjoy the wetting, and really love seeing the penis reveal mid-stream! It makes me wet a little too!

🙂  I'll try to make some more 'penis reveal' content then, when I have the time and inclination - especially for you!

• Love 1
Just now, MyPee said:

Another awesome pee! What a lovely stream! I love seeing it come at me like that. 

Thanks very much! I have in mind having the camera / phone behind a glass door or window and peeing straight against it from the other side to give you that "being peed on" feeling. Worth trying do you think? You'd miss some of the sound, but on the plus side you'd hear the pee stream hitting the glass.

• Hot 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Thanks very much! I have in mind having the camera / phone behind a glass door or window and peeing straight against it from the other side to give you that "being peed on" feeling. Worth trying do you think? You'd miss some of the sound, but on the plus side you'd hear the pee stream hitting the glass

Oh yes! Absolutely worth it, for me! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, weequeen said:

ooh thank you for sharing! what a treat. I too love the penis reveal during your stream. also how you handled it after 

You're welcome! And very kind 🙂

6 hours ago, Kupar said:

Looking at that photo again, I need to lose some of that middle age spread / beer gut lol!

Ahh, but look at those ribs showing! Personally, I think you look perfect. 

• Love 2

Ok. I was just the other day wondering about taking a video of myself pissing while walking.   But now, I like your idea better.   Just hanging around letting the piss go nonchalantly.   Excellent work!    But I might steal your idea!😈😈

Edited by HammerheadPilot
Spelling
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Ok. I was just the other day wondering about taking a video of myself pissing while walking.   But now, I like your idea better.   Just hanging around letting the piss go nonchalantly.   Excellent work!    But I might steal your idea!😈😈

Feel free 🙂 There was a washing-up one too, done to fulfil a request. You can steal that idea too if you like! I am sure you'll think of other ideas too! 

• Like 2