Print version of 'Wet Carpet' magazine

Great idea.  When I published a book, applying for an ISBN was straightforward, and I think it applied to the publication not the publisher.

Have you checked whether the POD companies allow adult content?  In some countries, 'golden showers' is unpublishable.

I can source some high quality copyright pictures of female urination.  Would you accepted branded images?  Therefore giving the owners some publicity.

16 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

So, I need some help here. I have some content, so work on the magazine is well underway, but I don't want it to all be what Paulypeeps likes exclusively, so please help with some suggestions for your favourite short stories that you have written, or you have read on Peefans (I can ask for permission if you don't know the author), and your favourite serialised story too.

Some suggestions for the 'Cock Corner' mens content will be nice too.

Pictures make a magazine, so if you have some high res pictures we can use (you have the copyright for) to illustrate any section it will be great.

Does anyone want to advertise? Inside front and rear covers will be great for advertising anything related to pee. A donation to Peefans will secure either!

Hi Pauly, 

My apologies but I'm gonna opt out on being part of this. I don't wanna have my pictures used, and you can probably find someone else in the listing of people that post on the "diaper pictures" post to contribute content for that part of the magazine. I wasn't part of the original magazine and I don't plan on posting here anymore. My content will all be on the ab/dl forums that I post on and on my fans page(s). That's where me, my "kink", and my content belong. I hope for much success for you with the magazine, but I'm going to withdraw my name, pictures and content from it. Please understand.. sorry.

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

For Cock Corner you are welcome to use this one:

https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=258272
That is peeing on carpet and includes pics of the stream and the wet carpet.

here is another but it only shows the puddle, not the stream: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=246830

If it doesn’t have to be carpet but also includes naughty then you have:

Peeing in a lift: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=258268

Peeing in a bin store of some flats: https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=251349

Hi Alfresco. Since this is not my thing, I really need some proper finished content if this is going to work. I need a complete text, and some captioned images. If you would like to have a go I can include it.

11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Hi Alfresco

I will go with the Rugby Girls. Part one leaves you wanting more, so I think it will work. I am just a bit worried about all the players called Toni I think it would work better if one of them had a name change - let me know which one you would like to change and to what.

10 hours ago, DrownMeQuick said:

Great idea.  When I published a book, applying for an ISBN was straightforward, and I think it applied to the publication not the publisher.

Have you checked whether the POD companies allow adult content?  In some countries, 'golden showers' is unpublishable.

I can source some high quality copyright pictures of female urination.  Would you accepted branded images?  Therefore giving the owners some publicity.

Not sure that branded images will create the right impression.

10 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

Hi Pauly, 

My apologies but I'm gonna opt out on being part of this. I don't wanna have my pictures used, and you can probably find someone else in the listing of people that post on the "diaper pictures" post to contribute content for that part of the magazine. I wasn't part of the original magazine and I don't plan on posting here anymore. My content will all be on the ab/dl forums that I post on and on my fans page(s). That's where me, my "kink", and my content belong. I hope for much success for you with the magazine, but I'm going to withdraw my name, pictures and content from it. Please understand.. sorry.

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Ok. I will drop this section unless anyone else wants to have a go.

10 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Hi Alfresco

I will go with the Rugby Girls. Part one leaves you wanting more, so I think it will work. I am just a bit worried about all the players called Toni I think it would work better if one of them had a name change - let me know which one you would like to change and to what.

I think that was a typo anyway.  There was only ever meant to be one Toni.   I will have a look. 

10 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

Hi Alfresco. Since this is not my thing, I really need some proper finished content if this is going to work. I need a complete text, and some captioned images. If you would like to have a go I can include it.

Do you ant all contributions to be in the form of a letter?