Print version of 'Wet Carpet' magazine

I was thinking that we might have sufficient material now to make an initial print version of 'Wet Carpet' magazine. We would have to abide by the rules and only use material which we have the appropriate copyright permissions of course, but if we collaborate I think we could make something quite readable.

We would need:-

1. Cover photo @puddyls @MiaDarling Anyone else like to offer?
  2. A leader column @steve25805 @Sophie
  3. Real life wetting experience @puddyls
  4. Nappy News @MiaDarling
  5. Dear Wet Carpet agony column (questions from @Kupar)
  6. Cock Corner men's interest page?
  7. Short story @steve25805 @hentaixt
  8. Serialised story @wetwulf @Alfresco
  9. A journalistic special article?
  10. Someone with an ISBN number.

Now, I think we probably have enough, maybe enough for a second edition too, if everyone would like to contribute...

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Sounds interesting and definitely plausible 

What do you mean by a leader column? I'm happy to help but I'm having a blonde moment right now lol

The bit at the front where the editor or other senior authors offer their opinions on usually topical matters, but often campaigning or supporting a campaign.

Suitable subjects might be the effect of lockdown on the opportunities for public peeing (both positive and negative), or perhaps the state of the carpet industry related to the quality of carpet in terms of being suitable for peeing on, or perhaps a suggestion that hotels should have a rating scheme so you know in advance how much you can pee in the bed each night with a personal reflection on why it would help. 

Getting authorised images I think is going to be that hard part. Print on demand should work for distribution.

I just tagged a few people I thought of from the top of my head that I think have a lot to offer, please feel free to suggest anyone else you think might help.

• Thanks 1

Hi Pauly...

So... what would you need from me? I see my name twice. The cover photo ( I assume you wanted to use one of my pamper pictures from one of my posts? ) .. and the news would be what? Some type of column or did I have an existing post you wanted to use? I'm open to the idea, I'm just not sure what you would need and what my expected role would be. Let me know.

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Hi Pauly...

So... what would you need from me? I see my name twice. The cover photo ( I assume you wanted to use one of my pamper pictures from one of my posts? ) .. and the news would be what? Some type of column or did I have an existing post you wanted to use? I'm open to the idea, I'm just not sure what you would need and what my expected role would be. Let me know.

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

The cover photo because you are 'out' and happy to be seen.

Nappy News can be anything, but mostly a point of focus for the nappy wearers in the community. The alliterative title words are catchy, but if you can think of a better title! 'Diaper Deviations'? 'Perfectly Pampered'?

You have a lot of experience of nappy wearing and incontinence so could offer some insight from what you have written already, or something new.

9 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

The cover photo because you are 'out' and happy to be seen.

Nappy News can be anything, but mostly a point of focus for the nappy wearers in the community. The alliterative title words are catchy, but if you can think of a better title! 'Diaper Deviations'? 'Perfectly Pampered'?

You have a lot of experience of nappy wearing and incontinence so could offer some insight from what you have written already, or something new.

A cover photo is fine.. just not a face pic.. we can choose a current one here or I can always upload a new one.

And I DEFINITELY would want Pampers or Pampered for the title. Prolly Pampered cos "Pampers" might be an issue for Kimberly Clarke... but Pampered for sure because, no offense to anyone's language, but I don't call them nappies or diapers so Perfectly Pampered or the Pampered Princess or something like that would be more fitting. 

• Like 1

I like many of the ideas here but remain  slightly confused about exactly what is expected from us all. How would this differ from the Wet Carpet Magazine thread? Is the aim to create something that looks more like a magazine from start to finish, with many different people contributing? Would be logistically difficult to organise and would probably require some kind of editor in chief to organise, informing people of what needs to be contributed and when. And it would of course require it's own thread, which would be complicated by the fact that members will randomly respond to things with their own comments, questions or contributions, so editorial control will be difficult. Not quite sure how this would work out in practice. @Paulypeeps perhaps should be editor in chief as this is her idea. I will play my part as and when required but might need some direction as to what is needed from me.

Interesting idea @Paulypeeps  The concept is good.  If you genuinely mean to have physical printed copies, I am not sure how/where it would be marketed and what happens regarding cost and proceeds though. 

I am happy to have some of my contributions included. 

The title of the pampers section I think would need to be Pampered rather than Pampers.  Pampers is a trade name whereas Pampered is not (as far as I know).  So Perfectly Pampered would be the one I would go with.  

I also had concerns on cost and payment distribution. The market for print media's shrinking vastly in recent years. If we went for a retro look we might hook a few folks... however overall a pee  based printed's a specifically niche audience. To be clear, I'm in support for it. I just have low expectations for results.

I intend to make it print on demand. This requires that it be copyright compliant, which the existing threads are a bit cavalier with.

If sufficient content is available I will put an edition together and we can see how it goes.

Feel free to message me with content or links to existing content.

• Thanks 2

Thanks Pauly - that's very kind of you. I'm happy to help in any way I can. I'll write a couple more agony aunt letters (and reply as Belinda ... now that I have your guidance - as in so many things, you are the wise one). If I think of any other ideas I'll let you know.

• Like 1

So, I need some help here. I have some content, so work on the magazine is well underway, but I don't want it to all be what Paulypeeps likes exclusively, so please help with some suggestions for your favourite short stories that you have written, or you have read on Peefans (I can ask for permission if you don't know the author), and your favourite serialised story too.

Some suggestions for the 'Cock Corner' mens content will be nice too.

Pictures make a magazine, so if you have some high res pictures we can use (you have the copyright for) to illustrate any section it will be great.

Does anyone want to advertise? Inside front and rear covers will be great for advertising anything related to pee. A donation to Peefans will secure either!

Assuming all agree on the legality and processes of the publication (have you spoken with @Admin about the concept by the way, if it's a PeeFans branded thing, or @steve25805 who created 'Wet Carpet') can I make a request for one of @gldenwetgoose stories to be considered - if he's happy with that? Part 1 of "Wedding Belle"?

For Cock Corner, I wonder whether the female PF members' views are perhaps the ones that should carry weight, but I think some of the accounts and images of @speedy3471, @Alfresco and @HammerheadPilot are always good - there are others too of course. I have no idea if they would be happy with that though. 

I'm amenable to any of my contributions (written or pictorial - at least pictorial where it's me) to be used if you're struggling for content Pauly.

Also I know I still owe you a response from Belinda ... I will try and sort that out this w/e 🙂.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Paulypeeps said:

It is not Peefans branded, and I originally created the Wet Carpet concept in another place, Steve kindly ported it to here, so that will be OK.

I will take a look at Wedding Belle...

Aha - thanks for the clarification Pauly - and apologies for not realising Wet Carpet was your creation!

• Like 1

Sounds like a great idea, and there are quite a few 'print on demand'  websites that could be used to make this once it's all put together. 

I've moved this thread to the Pee Talk section though. Partially because it's not a site question, but also because it will likely get wider visibility here. 🙂 

• Like 2

For Cock Corner you are welcome to use this one:

https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=258272
That is peeing on carpet and includes pics of the stream and the wet carpet.

here is another but it only shows the puddle, not the stream:  https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=246830

If it doesn’t have to be carpet but also includes naughty then you have:

Peeing in a lift:  https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=258268

Peeing in a bin store of some flats:  https://peefans.com/topic/17108-alfresco-peeing/?do=findComment&comment=251349

For my stories, you may like

https://peefans.com/topic/2779-wet-carpet-magazine/?do=findComment&comment=128683

https://peefans.com/topic/2779-wet-carpet-magazine/?do=findComment&comment=120261

this one wasn’t from Wet Carpet Magazine, but was from my Rugby Girls series I think it fits the bill though:  https://peefans.com/topic/5414-the-rugby-girls/?do=findComment&comment=90272