Peeing in Places

The only places I've peed is, my bed, my pants, the toilet, the shower, and once in the woods. But I really wanna do like a Hotel Pee, or just pee in a random spot, like at a movie theatre after everyone has left, but I've never had the courage to. Are there any suggestions on how I can build my courage and where I can let all that courage go, and maybe some stories?

The cinema is a good place to try, but don't wait until everyone has left though. Go to the last house at the end of a run when it will not be crowded, find a seat away from everyone else and you can be nice and relaxed while watching the film. Make sure that you have plenty to drink before you go and take a nice big drink in with you, and enjoy letting your pee soak gently into your seat. Start to pee just letting a short fifteen second spurt out at first to moisten the seat a little, and then wait a few milutes before peeing again. Wear black and no one will see that you are a little damp when you leave and don't forget to tilt the seat up, the weight of the pee in it will keep it down!

Shinigami ,

I use to correspond with a woman named Patches. Who use to produce videos of girls peeing in Naughty places at one time.

I had asked Her a question once . Which was Had She ever wet Herself while watching a movie in a cinema / Movie theater before .

She answered , Yes , I have many of times with several of the girl models I had used in filming my videos with . We would drink water , tea ,any other beverages to fill up our bladders before hand . About 2 hours before going to the movie therater . To enjoy wetting while watching a movie . Then when the urge to pee came upon us . We would just let it all go and enjoy the warmth of or pee flowing . Plus the arousing fact . That we were doing something so Naughty too :)

Being well hydrated before hand . Made peeing more likely to occur . Plus also buying a large drink at the concession stand . After getting our ticket to see the movie . Made it even more possible to pee also . because our bladders were so full by the time the movie was half way through . To enjoy a long pee while sitting there seeing the movie ! along with it being dark to hide what She and one of the girl model were doing :wink: :) :tongue:

I can understand how you need encouragement to do this with . I wish I could go with you some time . To encourage you . To just let it all go . While sitting in the dark movie theater . To enjoy something Naughty like this to happen to you .I have always fantasized about taking a G/F . Who loves to pee !Which I don't have at this time . To a movie theater To watch a movie with me .In allowing me to reach over and feel the crotch of Her panties , She wearing a skirt . To feel Her warm pee first seep through the crotch of Her panties . before allowing Her pee to flow freely and gush forth. As my hand and fingers get wet with Her pee:O_o: :tongue: :woot: :x3:

Then I would slowly rub the crotch of Her wet panties against Her wet pussy and clit . Till She had a orgasm :wink: :wink:

keep on reading these stories in this section . To better encourage you to have fun this way . Plus always buy the biggest soda drink . Before entering into watch a movie also . So when you get that urge to pee . Just let it all go and enjoy :thumbsup: :cool:

No one will notice in a dark theater. Tey all will be watching the movie and not you ! !

Just find a seat some distance from everyone else . Wear a skirt / even jeans if you wish. plus go to the last showing at night . So when you leave . It will be hard to tell . Because the lighting will not be a bright . As if you left during the day time .

Let me know if you need more encouragement in trying this out some time . I would be pleased to talk to you more about . What I know and had found out . About enjoying this type of Naughty peeing in public . While watching a movie ! Good Luck , to You , if You do :)

Kevin

What I wanna do is, after everyone has left, take a squat on the floor of the theatre and just pee, just to annoy the workers and a bit of an arousing experience for myself

The cinema is a good place to try, but don't wait until everyone has left though. Go to the last house at the end of a run when it will not be crowded, find a seat away from everyone else and you can be nice and relaxed while watching the film. Make sure that you have plenty to drink before you go and take a nice big drink in with you, and enjoy letting your pee soak gently into your seat. Start to pee just letting a short fifteen second spurt out at first to moisten the seat a little, and then wait a few milutes before peeing again. Wear black and no one will see that you are a little damp when you leave and don't forget to tilt the seat up, the weight of the pee in it will keep it down!

What I wanna do is, after everyone has left, take a squat on the floor of the theatre and just pee, just to annoy the workers and a bit of an arousing experience for myself

• Like 1

I'd love to see a girl do that.

I've peed in quite a few places:

Hotel bed

Hotel bedroom floor

Hotel bathroom floor

Floor of a train, at my seat

On the seat of a train

In a phone booth

On a train station platform and waiting room, late at night

Once when I was still in school, after I'd been out to a party, I walked home past my school and pissed all over the playground.