What Is The Longest Pee You've Ever Seen Or Heard ?

While there have been a couple of threads regarding your personal best this question is phrased a little differently. What is the longest pee you've ever personally either seen or heard. In my web surfing I have discovered many tales where, for example, a woman was in a public restroom at a shopping mall or concert where some mysterious stranger peed on and on as if there were no end to her urine supply.

So this is the time to spill the beans on the bladder giants.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

When I was about 19 I was round a friends house. Me and her often used to hang out and play online Nintendo games. She was sat bursting to pee for quite some time next to me. Constantly wiggling, but each time a new game started she'd put off peeing. Eventually she ran off to the bathroom (I raced her as I was bursting as well). I let her go first and stood outside squirming as she peed for what must have been 40 seconds or so of just torrential pee. I was very, very impressed to say the least! She looked so relaxed when she opened the bathroom door!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can remember a scene when I was younger and had to wait for my dentist. The restrooms were right next to the waiting area and it was very quite. A girl came into the dental office and went straight to the toilet. She started to pee super fast and woow very strong. I really never heard a pee like this since then. She peed minimum for two minutes straight that means she had to go! This was around 10 years ago - when I think about it, this still turns me on as in the same way i wonder how big that bladder had to be filled up.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

When I was a student studying in the library the girls bathroom was next to the quiet study area. Every time a girl or woman walked in the bathroom my ears would perk up. This was a one hole toilet so no other girls to disrupt the sound effects.

I heard many many good ones but one stood out. This woman was about 45, 5.9.155 and wore a tight blue dress with a firm "C" cup. She had mousey brown wavy hair as well. Nice looking full figured mature woman.

She went I to the bathroom and right away pulled her panties down. She was one of those who hesitated 15 seconds before her urine started flowing. She poured so fricken loud it sounded like a super sonic jet for 45 seconds and then her flow suddenly cut off abruptly. I could not believe my ears. She just non chalantly walked out of the bathroom afterwards. I heard her one other time with a completely different experience as she produced the loudest splat against the porcelain I have ever heard. I would have loved to seen her empty.

That was it for me. The year was 1983.

• Hot 1