Everyone Pissing on Airplane Floor

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

The airplane was mid flight, about 3 hours away from its destination. When suddenly the toilets weren’t working properly. An announcement was made over the intercom stating that no passenger shall use the restrooms. 

About fifteen minutes after the announcement, I hear a woman across from me on the aisle seat stating to her husband that she really needed to go for a pee. He told her she couldn’t use the restroom. She said she didn’t care and would pee anywhere. He suggested she pee off the edge of her seat as she was wearing a dress. I look over and she is picking up her purse and hands it to her husband. She spreads her legs and pulls her panties to the side. Suddenly I hear a loud hissing and she’s peeing on the floor! The stewardess came over, and she explained she was desperate. 

Another message came in over the intercom, it said that passengers would now be allowed to pee in their seats onto the floor if they really needed to use the restroom. 

My husband took this as game on and pulled out his penis and began peeing on the seat in front of him, it poured down the seat onto the floor. I decided I needed to go too and pulled down my jeans and got to the edge of my seat and began pissing. 

One by one, men and women began peeing on the floors in front of them and on the back of the seats. 

By the end of the flight, one of the stewardesses was squatting in the back row peeing onto the aisle floor. She even used a napkin to wipe herself and threw it into her puddle. 

That would be an incredible plane ride if something like that really happened! Its always been one of my fantasies to watch a pretty flight stewardess take a piss in her sexy uniform 🤤

• Love 1