Has anyone had a holding contest before?

Guest jeanswettingfan

Not with a friend but with my ex who I got into omo with, yes lol.  We did it all the time.  She wasn't super into wetting so usually she ran to the bathroom but if we had the opportunity we would piss ourselves on each other.  

Hi jeanswettingfan small omo community isn't it. I know your username from other omo related sites and at least one chat room. Also shoutout to puddlys as I saw she was on earlier. Yes I know random! Didn't know where to type this so thought I would give it a shot here.

@peeholder95 - a couple of years ago I had a mind blowing hold online here in real time with a fellow member.

There is a Live Action thread in the real life experiences. It happened that we were both online at the same time, I was staying away from home on business, it was the morning when I had an hour or two free, she was home in America and posted that she was doing a hold. 

It was absolutely mind blowing for me at least to be able to gradually increase in desperation whilst reading real time how she was doing.

I’m not one of those who can hold for hours and hours, but it was still an absolutely amazing experience (and yes, wetness was involved...)

As I say, it was a couple of years ago, I’ve not had the pleasure of another encounter quite like it, but never give up hope. 

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
1 hour ago, Lovetoholdin said:

Hi jeanswettingfan small omo community isn't it. I know your username from other omo related sites and at least one chat room. Also shoutout to puddlys as I saw she was on earlier. Yes I know random! Didn't know where to type this so thought I would give it a shot here.

Yeah pretty small haha. Trying to make more friends on these sites