A Nice SUV To Piss In

I took a salvage yard trip yesterday. The yard is 2 hours and change away. Along the route to get there are two rest areas off the interstate. I stop at the rest area closest to the yard which is no more than 30 minutes.

I get on the yard and as usual I have to take a leak. I grab my parts and start looking at vehicles out there. I came across this decent looking Kia SUV(Pictured below). The inside was decent, no parts thrown all over. That was a perfect candidate for a urinal.

I locked the rear driver side door and had closed the back hatch. I then put my wheelbarrow to block the row coming up on the passenger side rear of the vehicle. I proceeded to zip down my cover all suit, unzipped my Dickie pants while I was climbing in the back passenger door. 

My penis is out through the flap in my boxer briefs and out of the zipper of my Dickie pants. I begin urinating on the carpeted rear hump on the floor of the back passenger area. I turn my hose to wet the back of the center console. You could hear my stream hitting the plastic with force. A clear stream of piss is spraying out. I let go of my penis and let it spray freely. I made a puddle in a piece of plastic on the floor (Pictured).

My stream came to an end, I dribbled and shook before I reeled in my hose. I grabbed my belongings and began to walk away. Realizing I forgot to take pictures I turned back and snapped the pictures below since I’m always asking on here if they took pictures. Enjoy the pictures. Apparently the picture size was too large so enjoy the picture. It’s the rest picture anyway. 

C3A0E6E5-BE60-4E48-BE23-E22029EA029E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3