Suggest places for me to piss

I have been bored recently and this community seems the perfect place to ask

Where is the naughtiest or hottest place to piss

While I won't post images or videos, I will take into consideration every post, and if this community is as good as my current experience says, I will end up doing most of the ones you suggest

What do you mean for naughty? Because for some people, it is everywhere but a toilet, but for people like me, naughty is only a place where the piss will bother other people in any way (like pissing in toilet floor, on a random car, in hotel floor and so on). If you're asking, I assume that your interpretation is the second, since the people that have the first interpretation don't have much problems to find places to pee. In that case, like I said earlier, you can piss in a public toilet floor, on a random car (on the tire, on the door's handle, or even inside), in hotels, in public vehicles (like trains and buses), in a few words, everywhere you find naughty. It really depends on what you define naughty and how much you're willing to do. If you want and feel comfortable, you can also share stories of your experiences, pics and videos aren't needed.

Edited by NaughtyPisserLover
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

I recommend naughty peeing on public restroom floors. Just go into a one person public bathroom stall and then deliberately pee on the floor, and after coming out if the next person who goes in there asks about your pee say the person before you did it. I love leaving pee puddles in public bathrooms. If you're into more naughty than that pee in a fitting room carpet, hotel carpet, elevator, bus, or bar floor. Have fun! and please share which of these you tried. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Peeing in public restroom floors is kinda rude to janitors who have to clean it up. Hotel carpets are probably less rude because there is less cleanup needed and research shows that many hotel rooms have already been pissed in. Get a smoking/pets room to help hide the smell.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Peeing in public restroom floors is kinda rude to janitors who have to clean it up. Hotel carpets are probably less rude because there is less cleanup needed and research shows that many hotel rooms have already been pissed in. Get a smoking/pets room to help hide the smell.

I will always hit this dilemma between being naughty, and not being a dick

That is why, like you said, I love especially to piss places that are already disgusting, meaning that it is still naughty, but I am not just being a flat out jerk

On 4/4/2021 at 6:21 PM, GenericUsername said:

Peeing in public restroom floors is kinda rude to janitors who have to clean it up.

It is for this exact reason that some people find it arousing : having some pleasure at the expense of others, and the feeling that your own pleasure, however brief, supersedes any inconvenience for others to deal with. Moral dilemma and sex arousal regularly comes into contradiction with this kind of fetish. For some, the moral will overcome, while some others, the arousal will. For some people, the arousal comes directly from the knowledge that completely innocent people, that they don't even know, will suffer from the consequences of their actions. The pee fetish is clearly intertwined with some domination fetish too.

I will feel sorry for the janitor. That's true. And I will piss all over the floor and toilet seat anyway. That's also true.

Is peeing on a restroom floor rude to the janitor ? Yes it is. Should you do it anyway ? I believe you should.

Edited by expererg
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, FuckILovePiss said:

On the subject of naughty pissing, my carpet is being replaced in a few days

Really want to make the most of it, but is there any other piss related activities you can do with a carpet, aside from straight up pissing directly on it

I’m not sure what else you can do, but please enjoy pissing everywhere on it for the next couple days!

22 hours ago, FuckILovePiss said:

On the subject of naughty pissing, my carpet is being replaced in a few days

Really want to make the most of it, but is there any other piss related activities you can do with a carpet, aside from straight up pissing directly on it

There is of course the standard idea of standing and pissing directly onto the carpet, other than that I must admit the only thoughts I had really were perhaps spending a full evening or day:

- Lay down on your back and pee over your stomach / chest letting it flow off and soak in around your torso.

- Sit crosslegged, watching TV or whatever and just let your pee pool around you all evening whenever you need to go.

- Lay on your front and again pee as and when you need to.

Now obviously I don't know what you're into, or whether you have anyone you'd be sharing the experience with.  Clothed wetting or naked is your choice and perhaps if it was me I'd be roleplaying a few fantasy ideas in my mind, deliberately drinking a load and then perhaps a little locked in or even fantasy BDSM scenario.

Final thought is, often times there aren't many people online, but there is a Live Action Thread where sometimes people will share holds in real time with anyone else about.

• Like 2