Everyone who enjoys a naughty piss: why? Describe what part of it turns you on the most.

3 hours ago, rann said:

That's true, the sound is a great perk of naughty peeing! So much more exciting than porcelain. There's a certain thrill in hearing the noise you make when your stream strikes fabric, wood, plastic, metal... the possibilities are indeed endless!

Fuuuuuuuck yes.

The feeling of hurting someone through piss vandalism, being able to see the damage I've done, and being able to see things get destroyed because of the hot piss that just soaked in to them. And of course, knowing at least one but possibly multiple people will have to touch my piss.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 4/5/2021 at 4:42 AM, Bacardi said:

I think I enjoy naughty peeing for the thrill of it. To be able to just stop, pick a spot, and pee is just great fun for me. Or to decide, "here is good!" Is even better. I don't get to have a naughty pee often, but the few times I have left me feeling wetter than when I can normally get myself off. It's not so much ruining stuff for me, as I enjoy peeing directly onto the floor most. So daring. So naughty lol. How can you not walk away feeling turned on after leaving your mark?

What was your naughtiest pee?
On 4/3/2021 at 10:33 PM, Abyz said:

For me, it's the control factor and everything the comes with it. The ability to fuck something up just like that with my piss, the sheer fact that I hold the power to ruin a toilet or a room and face no repercussions. I love the way I can just destroy a janitor's day, make them work hard for their coin lol. Not that I had anything against the person, but just because they were my lucky victim. Their undeserved misfortune puts a smile on my face.

You're a bad girl 😉 I'd like to be a janitor in the toilet where you pee. I don't think you are making a big problem for the janitor because the pee of women is light and doesn't stink.

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

A few squirts of the carpet in my own home. That's it really. 

I understand you peed very little because the carpet takes quite a long time to pee and someone might see your pee on the carpet. Maybe someone saw it? Could you please describe this event exactly? If you have already described it, please send me a link.

6 hours ago, radu said:

I understand you peed very little because the carpet takes quite a long time to pee and someone might see your pee on the carpet. Maybe someone saw it? Could you please describe this event exactly? If you have already described it, please send me a link.

It's not exactly one event. Every time I've been able to pee on the carpet it's always been a full bladder because i only do it when I'm home alone. It's very rare that I'm alone so I always cherish them, take my time and enjoy myself. Then I just hit it with my steam cleaner and call it a day! 

Regarding places, the latest place has been under the little decorative table in my hallway. I was on a "hide and go pee" binge and had also peed behind the couch too. I've just squatted and peed in my hallway too, and have just picked a corner and peed in the living room and bedroom as those are always my favorite. I started this entire thing peeing on my bath mat too. 

• Hot 2