Everyone who enjoys a naughty piss: why? Describe what part of it turns you on the most.

1 minute ago, FuckILovePiss said:

What do you mean by naughty?

In nature, the freedom

In enclosed spaces, the fear of getting caught

Whichever situation is naughtiest to you. Whichever brings you the most pleasure.

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

It's the same for me. I love knowing that I can carelessly and effortlessly piss somewhere and leave a massive mess for some poor janitor to clean lol, and also the fact that I can easily destroy someone else's things without them knowing it was me if I plan it carefully enough. For example, being able to sneak into someone's bedroom at a house party and soak it in piss is one of my biggest fantasies that I plan to make true sometime. I'd be sure to defile their clothes, electronics, carpet, and mattress. Not for any kind of rhyme or reason - just purely for my own pleasure at someone's expense. 😈That's the hottest part about naughty pissing to me. Edit - also the riskiness is a big factor often. It's exhilirating to make the mess

I think you summed it up quite well here

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Abyz said:

Whichever situation is naughtiest to you. Whichever brings you the most pleasure.

Indoors is naughtier, the best place to piss indoors is all over the swimming pool toilets.

It already stinks of piss and is wet all over, so you know that you are not being too much of a dick to whoever is cleaning it

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

It's the same for me. I love knowing that I can carelessly and effortlessly piss somewhere and leave a massive mess for some poor janitor to clean lol, and also the fact that I can easily destroy someone else's things without them knowing it was me if I plan it carefully enough. For example, being able to sneak into someone's bedroom at a house party and soak it in piss is one of my biggest fantasies that I plan to make true sometime. I'd be sure to defile their clothes, electronics, carpet, and mattress. Not for any kind of rhyme or reason - just purely for my own pleasure at someone's expense. 😈That's the hottest part about naughty pissing to me. Edit - also the riskiness is a big factor often. It's exhilirating to make the mess

Perfect summarization. You just echoed my feelings. I also love the fact that I'm not obligated to feel guilty or sorry for it. All selfishness, no remorse.

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Abyz said:

For me, it's the control factor and everything the comes with it. The ability to fuck something up just like that with my piss, the sheer fact that I hold the power to ruin a toilet or a room and face no repercussions. I love the way I can just destroy a janitor's day, make them work hard for their coin lol. Not that I had anything against the person, but just because they were my lucky victim. Their undeserved misfortune puts a smile on my face.

I think we could have a very good and funny conversation 😂 I just have to reach the minimum contents amount. I totally agree, that's definitely the best thing about naughty pissing.

The best part is the feeling of carelessness and freedom that comes with viewing the world as your toilet. 

I was very anxious as a child, and  very uncomfortable with bodily functions. I was just super grossed out by pee or people peeing (I had frequent UTIs, too, so peeing was always fraught lol) so I think the idea of just casually letting loose wherever you are really appeals to me because it is so brazen and open with something I feel to be taboo and disgusting. It's a way of reclaiming something that used to make me really uncomfortable, I guess.

• Love 2

For me it's the other way around, I love to be on the receiving end of naughty piss. And what excites me the most is finding my most valuable and cherished belongings ruined by someone who just felt like peeing all over them. For example I would love for a girl to take all my branded clothes from my wardrobe, throw them to the floor and squat on them to drench them in her piss. I would have to watch as she defies them, then maybe use a new one to wipe herself clean and leave me to deal with the consequences of her naughty pee... Same goes for anything I own

• Like 2

I have long been a fan of girls pissing in naughty places, much more than in doing so myself. I love it when a girl pisses on the carpet, or on the bed, or on a table, or on the kitchen floor, or on furniture - anything like that.

What is it about that which turns me on? I think the sheer wrongness of pissing somewhere outrageous without giving a fuck floats my boat really. I love the sheer outrageous naughtiness of it really.

• Agree 2

Probably the excitement of trying not to get caught while at the same time making it obvious of what happened. Maybe as some sort of silly juvenile outlet that allows me to embrace a 'fuck it' attitude. Since peeing always had something dirty to it for me and from early on doing it somewhere other than a toilet was something 'you just don't do' and kind of a bit gross in my own mind so that made this path all more exciting for me to explore.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I don't support the idea of pee vandalism, but I absolutely adore going against societal norms and pissing wherever I feel like. For example if I'm out in public I'll have no qualms about pissing up against a wall or in a ditch if I can't hold it, and seeing how far up the wall or along the ditch I can piss. I'd much rather piss up a wall than piss my jeans.

• Like 2
Guest jeanswettingfan

Probably the naughtiest piss stuff I've done is holding in public with my ex and then either wetting in the car, in a park, or barely making it to a bathroom.  It really was so damn hot, I always get horny thinking about it.

On 4/3/2021 at 4:38 PM, FuckILovePiss said:

What do you mean by naughty?

In nature, the freedom

In enclosed spaces, the fear of getting caught

Exactly my feeling. I love the freedom of peeing in the woods.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, toseepee said:

The best part is the feeling of carelessness and freedom that comes with viewing the world as your toilet. 

I was very anxious as a child, and  very uncomfortable with bodily functions. I was just super grossed out by pee or people peeing (I had frequent UTIs, too, so peeing was always fraught lol) so I think the idea of just casually letting loose wherever you are really appeals to me because it is so brazen and open with something I feel to be taboo and disgusting. It's a way of reclaiming something that used to make me really uncomfortable, I guess.

Are you me? Lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, PissOnMyParade said:

I don't support the idea of pee vandalism, but I absolutely adore going against societal norms and pissing wherever I feel like. For example if I'm out in public I'll have no qualms about pissing up against a wall or in a ditch if I can't hold it, and seeing how far up the wall or along the ditch I can piss. I'd much rather piss up a wall than piss my jeans.

Amen

• Thanks 1

Convenience, sexual thrill, leaving a mess effortlessly because you could, and sharing the experience with others, potentially turning them into piss deviants. Let's not forget about the noise when it hits whatever surface you decided to let loose on, and seeing how daring you can get. You're only limited by your imagination.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Convenience, sexual thrill, leaving a mess effortlessly because you could, and sharing the experience with others, potentially turning them into piss deviants. Let's not forget about the noise when it hits whatever surface you decided to let loose on, and seeing how daring you can get. You're only limited by your imagination.

That's true, the sound is a great perk of naughty peeing! So much more exciting than porcelain. There's a certain thrill in hearing the noise you make when your stream strikes fabric, wood, plastic, metal... the possibilities are indeed endless!

• Like 1