Alana wet my pants tonight

Wow! Just wow. A great account of what was clearly a fantastic evening. You lucky, lucky man! Thanks for sharing this (both of you 🙂). Just one question: what was the band? 

Ha, interesting question.  It was a local singer-songwriter who used to have a band but sings solo these days.  She has a small but loyal following and a lot of them know Alana so I probably shouldn't reveal her name.  And yes I count myself very lucky :)

Edited by DrownMeQuick
19 hours ago, DrownMeQuick said:

It was a beautiful warm night tonight, unusually so for Easter, and Alana bought us tickets to see a live show - a singer we used to see a lot when we dated in the late 90's when she was my illicit teenage lover.   When I arrived, Alana was already on her second drink, and told me she'd been drinking tea all day - so by the time the show was over, she was ready to pee.  She moved to go to the toilet but I waved my finger, and she knew what I meant.

After the show I took her round the corner to a car park I knew of, but it was crawling with people so we found an alley and headed down it.  We still had a narrow view of the car park and anyone walking by would have seen us in the alley.  We kissed for a while and I gave Alana permission to pee.  Lacking foresight, as if she didn't know I was going to take her out for some public peeing, she'd worn a skin tight body suit that didn't have a snap clasp in the crotch, so she had to pull it to one side and stand with feet wide apart.  We kissed while she began to pee but suddenly a shadow appeared and a guy started heading up the alley.  Funnily enough. he paid no attention to us, and stood about 10 metres away and pulled his dick out for some relief of his own.  No doubt, unaware of what Alana had been doing when he arrived.

Like the good girl that she is, Alana didn't release all of her reserves.  We decided to go to the pub on the corner for a couple more drinks and before long, she let me know she was busting to pee properly.  That's what I wanted to hear.  I made her sweat for a while, as I took my sweet time finishing my drink.  We headed back to the car, which I'd left in a shopping centre car park nearby. There was nobody around so I asked Alana to remove her one piece, and I held her bag as she shimmied the shoulder straps down, then put her hands up her skirt and eased the whole thing down, and with some difficulty, got it over her Doc Martens.  Seeing that she was wearing undies underneath, I had her remove those as well. So by now she's wearing only a black, lacy, soft sided bra, and a skirt that was about mid thigh.  A few cars passed but she wasn't phased being seen in public in just her bra.  After all, we'd just passed a young woman in the street who was wearing pretty much the same thing.  

We got in the car and headed down to the skate park near my house.  It's on a hill in a park, overlooking the city at pretty close range, which looked magnificent on this perfect, hot Easter night.  Nobody was around, I guess because so many people headed down to the beach for the break.

We made out for a while, and it was really nice.  I was totally in the moment, like I rarely am.  I dropped a bra strap down and enjoyed the feel of her pert breast, and licked and sucked her nipple vigorously.  Then the other.  I love her breasts so much, always so soft wand warm.  Alana agitated for permission to pee, and much as I like to control her bladder and was tempted to make her wait, I wanted it bad.  So I sat on the low concrete wall and she straddled me.  I laid back and had her lift up slightly so her cunt was silhouetted against the flood lights at the edge of the park in the distance.  I could see the outline of her labia, her neatly cropped bush, and as she started to pee, the iridescent trickle that she'd aimed directly above my cock.  But I was still wearing jeans, so at first I didn't feel anything - but as it gradually soaked through, I started to get that hot hit, it's like a drug.  It hit my cock first, then started to trickle down to my balls and butt crack.  It was amazing.  But if there's one thing I love nearly as much as being watered, it's watching Alana pee, so  I made her stop, then we swapped places so she was sitting on the edge of the wall as I knelt in front of her.  I asked her to give it to me, and it wasn't a trickle this time, it was a powerful projection that hit me right in the crotch.  I asked her to lift her skirt, and the city lights were enough for me to clearly see the stream pushing its way out of her beautiful cunt.  I must commend her on the volume, as I even had time to stand right back and take in the whole scene and shoot some video as she squeezed the last of her warm crystal in a metre long font across the concrete.

Now came the best part. "Would you like me to lick your cunt clean?" I asked.  Alana was quite enthusiastic for that so I had her bring her butt to the edge of the wall and lay back, so I could kneel in front of her and hold her thighs up to get clear access.  The first thing I did was lick up the remnants of her pee from her inner thighs and lips, and she let out a soft moan.  So I probed further with my tongue and began to lick her clit with firm strokes.  Using her moans as feedback to guide me, I kept up the pressure and licked her intensely for 5 or 10 minutes until she moaned loudly and clamped my head between her twitching thighs.  Imagine the scene if you'd been out on a late walk on this perfect Autumn night.  Alana lying back, legs spread, her bra in disarray, with me kneeling in a puddle of her pee, furiously eating her out.  I dare say if anyone did come by, they kept their presence to themselves, rather than spoil the show.  

I finished by adding my own pee to her long dark stain, playfully making squiggles with it as she watched.  We returned to the car and I enjoyed the next 40 minutes feeling the wetness of her pee still in my crutch - my jeans and undies were soaked, and even my shirt had caught some.   In fact as I write, an hour and a half later, sitting in my study, they're still very wet, and starting to chafe.  I guess, maybe, it's time to peel them off.  

If you're reading this A, thanks for another awesome, fun night.  I love you to bits.

I love you to bits too.  😄  Last night was fun. xxxxx

• Love 1