My girlfriend's difficult decision

9 hours ago, Haley said:

Hi, my name is Haley, (Sorry, my English is very bad) today I'm going to tell you about a difficult decision that my girlfriend had to make.Well, it's been a few days, it was already dawn and she really needed to pee, when she got to the bathroom, she saw that there was a cricket in the toilet he was alive and it cost him to swim,she called me and asked what to do, for some people the decision may be easier for her, it wasn’t, my girlfriend has a lot of love for animals, so it was very difficult she had to make that decision, in short it was very tight so she had to to pee the poor animal, well, I think he was going to die anyway, she was very sad, but unfortunately it happens ... You been through a similar situation? If were you what would you do?

Thanks for reading ...

It is a good way to die if you ask me, I wish I was a cricket in your toilet too 

On 4/1/2021 at 9:24 AM, Haley said:

Hi, my name is Haley, (Sorry, my English is very bad) today I'm going to tell you about a difficult decision that my girlfriend had to make.Well, it's been a few days, it was already dawn and she really needed to pee, when she got to the bathroom, she saw that there was a cricket in the toilet he was alive and it cost him to swim,she called me and asked what to do, for some people the decision may be easier for her, it wasn’t, my girlfriend has a lot of love for animals, so it was very difficult she had to make that decision, in short it was very tight so she had to to pee the poor animal, well, I think he was going to die anyway, she was very sad, but unfortunately it happens ... You been through a similar situation? If were you what would you do?

Thanks for reading ...

Why not try to take the animal out of the toilet ? If you're afraid or unconfortable to grab it directly, why not try with some toilet paper around your hand ? If it was that much an emergency for her to pee and you hadn't the time to do that, why not exceptionnally pee in the bath tub or shower, to give you time enough to grab the insect and put it outside ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 1 year later...

Well, I am an animal lover too, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. If I was in the same situation I would have peed in the toilet without hesitation, regardless for the cricket. Sorry for the poor cricket, but it was just a cricket.

You ask if I was in similar situations? Yes I was in such situations. I posted one of these experiences right here in the forum. It was about a friend of mine and I being forced to pee in a goldfish bowl.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Where I live we have had an infestation of stink bugs. They get their name because they emit a nasty smell if you squish them . So I try to gently catch them and drop them in the toilet and pee on them. These bugs are pests. 

I love nature but I would  not fish an insect out of the toilet..If you have to pee and holding it for long is not an option what are you going to do?

• Agree 2
On 9/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Malika said:

Well, I am an animal lover too, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. If I was in the same situation I would have peed in the toilet without hesitation, regardless for the cricket. Sorry for the poor cricket, but it was just a cricket.

You ask if I was in similar situations? Yes I was in such situations. I posted one of these experiences right here in the forum. It was about a friend of mine and I being forced to pee in a goldfish bowl.

I asked it she could do otherwise because she felt really guilty. If you feel guilty, it's normal you try to find a way to spare the insect's life. 

On the other way, if you don't give a f..k, or even if it arouses you, then be my guest and pee on it with pleasure ! You know I love naughty and cruel peeing, @Malika 😉 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, expererg said:

I asked it she could do otherwise because she felt really guilty. If you feel guilty, it's normal you try to find a way to spare the insect's life. 

On the other way, if you don't give a f..k, or even if it arouses you, then be my guest and pee on it with pleasure ! You know I love naughty and cruel peeing, @Malika 😉 

I am never cruel, I don't want to be cruel never ever, but if it is only a matter of a simple cricket I would not spend too much effort and time to put the hands in the toilet to try to take him out and maybe to see him jumping here and there in the house, and then to spend other time to catch him again and to "convince" him to go out of the window...  so, I would feel a bit sorry too, if I have to pee on him, but I would not feel cruel. It is just a cricket.

Yes, the choice is really difficult. I myself always try to avoid things that can lead to the death of some insects, with the exception of real pests. It often happened that I was riding a bicycle somewhere along a field road and a grasshopper appeared in front of me, for example. My reaction is instantaneous, or I brake extra hard or try to turn sharply to the side so as not to crush the insect. But if there was a similar case when there was a cricket or another insect in the toilet, and you need to go urgently, then I agree with Malika, no matter how difficult such a decision is, but it's just a cricket. And the fact that Haley's friend still made the decision and peed on the cricket, it's okay, and she shouldn't have worried so much. Yes, I agree, it's a pity, but the needs of the body are more important.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

Yes, the choice is really difficult. I myself always try to avoid things that can lead to the death of some insects, with the exception of real pests. It often happened that I was riding a bicycle somewhere along a field road and a grasshopper appeared in front of me, for example. My reaction is instantaneous, or I brake extra hard or try to turn sharply to the side so as not to crush the insect. But if there was a similar case when there was a cricket or another insect in the toilet, and you need to go urgently, then I agree with Malika, no matter how difficult such a decision is, but it's just a cricket. And the fact that Haley's friend still made the decision and peed on the cricket, it's okay, and she shouldn't have worried so much. Yes, I agree, it's a pity, but the needs of the body are more important.

But as I said,  you can pee in my mouth 😋🍓💦💛💦👅👄 and save the cricket's life. Two flies with one stone! 😄👍

• Like 1

I peed on a moth one month ago.

I was at work and i really needed to pee. There was nobody in the bathroom. I went to the toilet and i saw a moth in it. I spitted to see if it was already dead and it was motionless. So i began to pee but the moth started to move trying to escape without any luck. I said fuck it's gone and i finished to pee and i flushed. The moth surprisingly survived the flush, so i decided to save it and with a long piece of toilet paper i helped the moth escaping the toilet and i took it out the window.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The creature already didn't have a bright future by its presence in the toilet bowl. It would also be total chance that the stream hit the cricket. 

I probably wouldn't aim for the cricket but I wouldn't hesitate to relieve myself and let nature sort itself out. Now unwanted insects I catch around the house get a watery grave and if I have a need to go at the time, it's going to be a combined flush.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1