My first ever INTENTIONAL public wetting!

Fantastic! Such a great description of something you clearly enjoyed very much despite the line between wetting and accident being breached a little 🙂  Thanks for sharing it with us. The question I have is: will you do it again now you've done it once (because it was fun), or since you've checked it off your bucket list, will you find the next challenge?

Brilliantly written account of an amazing Sunday afternoon - just lovely.  I know maybe you wanted to hang on just a little longer, but still sounds perfect and lovely.

Question is...  did you maybe wee again just once or twice before changing into clean fresh underwear for your evening.  And did you manage to keep the huge smile off your face for the evening?

Can't wait to read about any follow-up... 

58 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Fantastic! Such a great description of something you clearly enjoyed very much despite the line between wetting and accident being breached a little 🙂  Thanks for sharing it with us. The question I have is: will you do it again now you've done it once (because it was fun), or since you've checked it off your bucket list, will you find the next challenge?

My next challenge is to do something very similar but in leggings. I’ve considered a secluded trail or hike a few hours away. But I’m not for sure I’m that yet.

44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Brilliantly written account of an amazing Sunday afternoon - just lovely.  I know maybe you wanted to hang on just a little longer, but still sounds perfect and lovely.

Question is...  did you maybe wee again just once or twice before changing into clean fresh underwear for your evening.  And did you manage to keep the huge smile off your face for the evening?

Can't wait to read about any follow-up... 

And no, I planned it pretty good shockingly so there wasn’t any extra pees afterwards. And the smile was thankfully hidden by my mask but let me tell you, I couldn’t quit smiling all night. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3