Pub lunch with Vicky

This was a couple of weeks ago and happened in one of those chain pubs where we stopped to eat on a day out.

By the time we had finished eating the pub had become quite busy and noisy. Everybody was talking, eating, drinking and taking no notice of us or anyone else. The three people at the next table got up to leave and as they did so Vicky moved her big shopping bag closer and adjusted herself in her seat moving forward and leaning over to me to tell me quietly that she needed to piss before we left. She made no attempt to get up and I realised why she had been fidgeting in her seat. She had been pulling up her skirt as she sat at the front of the bench. I moved my own chair back slightly and turned diagonally to my right to keep my feet and legs away from the area I realised was likely to get wet at any moment. I saw nothing, but heard a quiet splashing on the carpet under the table as she looked at me and said 'That's better'. Nobody noticed her piss because it was so busy and there was no line of sight from any other tables. Even so, as soon she was done she got up, finishing her pint as she did so and we headed for the door. Vicky had been promising to pee in a pub for me for years, just waiting for an opportunity. Next time she says she will do it in a place I can watch but hadn't wanted to miss the chance she had.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

That was a fab experience. I wish my wife would do that for me, but she would find it totally innappropriate to pee in a pub, so unfortunately I don't think I'll ever get that opportunity.