Where is your favorite place to naughty piss in public?

Have you already tried elevators or stairs in public (or private) buildings ? Easy enough to slip after someone entering a building, and then, you can call for the elevator, go to the upper floor and make a nice mess there. Then leave like nothing happened. You can also do it on the door mat of somebody that isn't at home.

You can do the same with buildings with underground car parks and piss on a random car (on the side of the car, or more daring even if you want, on the bonnet).

Are shops open in your country ? One of the best and naughtiest piss is in a dressing room, on the floor, or, even naughtier, on some clothes from the shop.

It all depends where you set the limit. Many people of the forum here will support you in these, me in the first place. What would you find acceptable, and what would you not ? Everybody here is generally benevolent, so feel free to express yourself about how you feel about it. No shame, either way, we're all here trying to explore our fetishes, their boundaries and how we feel about them.

Would any of these ideas fancy you ?

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, PrincessPiss said:

I have thought about doing all of these and I'd love to. My only concern is cameras- elevators and apartment buildings normally have them and I'm scared they'd identify me if I pissed in dressing rooms. Any tips on avoiding that?

Facemasks are great for anonymity. One of the few silver linings from covid for us naughty pissers. Plus CCTV cameras are generally low-resolution, so you should be fine pissing in apartment buildings/elevators without any problems. I've pissed in a fitting room before and it's easy to get away with it. Same with public bathrooms, which are my personal favourite place to naughty piss in public. There's no way they can prove it was you. You just make the mess and sneak right out of there. By the time people notice, you'll be long gone hehe As for tips for not getting caught: maybe wear inconspicuous clothes. Something plain and black with jeans maybe? Plus a facemask for added anonymity. 

My favourite places to naughty piss that I'd recommend:

• public bathrooms - everywhere: floors, walls, toilet paper, spitting on mirrors, etc
  • fitting rooms - all over the floor and store clothes that you don't buy. Riskier than public bathrooms but no way they can prove you did it

Other riskier places I wanna try but haven't had the opportunity yet. Maybe these can give you some creative ideas:

• friend's house when they're not looking: piss under their bed, in their shampoo, hand soap, drinks, etc.
  • public library: soaking and ruining books
  • elevator: all over buttons 
  • public transport: soaking train seats/bus seats and floors
  • stairwells, store floors in quiet aisles
  • hotel rooms and airbnbs under furniture, soaking bare mattress, etc
  • Like 2

Second 88mphArtists comment. A lot of opportunities for naughty peeing are missing because stuff is closed, but on the other hand we have a perfect excuse to  walk around with a mask on. A license to pee anywhere, without fearing cameras 😄

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PrincessPiss said:

I have thought about doing all of these and I'd love to. My only concern is cameras- elevators and apartment buildings normally have them and I'm scared they'd identify me if I pissed in dressing rooms. Any tips on avoiding that?

It really depends on your country. Sure, Texas is probably not the most lenient country about this kind of vandalism (and law enforcement in general). Are you sure every building has CCTV ? Some probably do, older ones probably don't. You need maybe some recon at first if you're afraid of getting caught.

Why not try with something not too dangerous at first, like peeing behind a car or in stairs in a car park ? CCTV doesn't cover everything there. Usually, there isn't in the stairs, particularly emergency stairs (in my country at least), you could start there. Peeing on concrete means no harm done to anyone, it's highly unlikely anyone will bother wasting hours of file complaint for a trouble that 5 minutes of washing will solve.

Then slowly escalate : on a car's door, then on a car's bonnet. 

You could try flower pots too, it's harmless, or bus stops. The situation itself is a good training, as it can be in places where you need to stay discreet.

So my advice would be this : escalate at your own pace, with small steps, every time naughtier than the previous one.

Having done it several times, first time you do it is clearly not serene, but then, when you see nothing happens, it becomes easier. 

• Agree 2

I have pissed outdoors in various places up the wall of a building up a wooden fence tree in a park up the side of a car. You could try pissing by a car in a car park, on steps in a park or a flower bed. Depends I suppose if you prefer to squatting or standing to piss.

• Like 1
On 3/29/2021 at 8:41 PM, expererg said:

It really depends on your country. Sure, Texas is probably not the most lenient country about this kind of vandalism (and law enforcement in general). Are you sure every building has CCTV ? Some probably do, older ones probably don't. You need maybe some recon at first if you're afraid of getting caught.

Why not try with something not too dangerous at first, like peeing behind a car or in stairs in a car park ? CCTV doesn't cover everything there. Usually, there isn't in the stairs, particularly emergency stairs (in my country at least), you could start there. Peeing on concrete means no harm done to anyone, it's highly unlikely anyone will bother wasting hours of file complaint for a trouble that 5 minutes of washing will solve.

Then slowly escalate : on a car's door, then on a car's bonnet. 

You could try flower pots too, it's harmless, or bus stops. The situation itself is a good training, as it can be in places where you need to stay discreet.

So my advice would be this : escalate at your own pace, with small steps, every time naughtier than the previous one.

Having done it several times, first time you do it is clearly not serene, but then, when you see nothing happens, it becomes easier. 

Not to be a dick, but it bothered me a bit that you called Texas a country. Even if it was sarcastic. It just left a bit of a taste in my mouth. 

Don't really have favorites but the places always worth a go would be dirty restrooms, staircases in general, elevators. And out of necessity i found out a train seat is also quite fun when the rare opportunity arises.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, PrincessPiss said:

Do this stuff outside of your daily routine, you know? Don't use the elevator or the carpark you frequent daily while going to work for example. If you are in the CCTV dense city center find a place a bit more outside where less cameras are around even that means a little detour. Wear some atypical clothes for you. Maybe a spare jacket in your car that you dont normally wear. Maybe wear fake glasses. The mask also helps as some mentioned.

When you go in a carpark make sure they can't follow you to your car via cams. Park your car in a CCTV free area outside and enter the carpark just for relieve. Just make sure your action is not in the same frame as your number plates for example unlike those that stop in a shops parking lot to pee next to their car just to end up on youtube haha.. I am kind of grateful now that its not that hard to avoid cameras here as there aren't nearly as much in most public places as in some of your areas, this almost requires some Mission Impossible like planning...i'm really sorry for those of you having that issue. 😕

A good way to find new places is upping your NEAT and going for walks. You find many places and opportunities by walking that you would oversee when in a car.

Edited by Remi
Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/29/2021 at 8:41 PM, expererg said:

Why not try with something not too dangerous at first, like peeing behind a car or in stairs in a car park ? CCTV doesn't cover everything there.

One of my fave places to take a leak. Crouch between cars. There's no cam at that level to see you except for maybe the top of your head. Wife and I take dual pees together that way sometimes. If a car's tire is turned out, she'll piss right on it.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:18 PM, 88mphArtist said:

Facemasks are great for anonymity. One of the few silver linings from covid for us naughty pissers. Plus CCTV cameras are generally low-resolution, so you should be fine pissing in apartment buildings/elevators without any problems. I've pissed in a fitting room before and it's easy to get away with it. Same with public bathrooms, which are my personal favourite place to naughty piss in public. There's no way they can prove it was you. You just make the mess and sneak right out of there. By the time people notice, you'll be long gone hehe As for tips for not getting caught: maybe wear inconspicuous clothes. Something plain and black with jeans maybe? Plus a facemask for added anonymity. 

My favourite places to naughty piss that I'd recommend:

• public bathrooms - everywhere: floors, walls, toilet paper, spitting on mirrors, etc
  • fitting rooms - all over the floor and store clothes that you don't buy. Riskier than public bathrooms but no way they can prove you did it

Other riskier places I wanna try but haven't had the opportunity yet. Maybe these can give you some creative ideas:

• friend's house when they're not looking: piss under their bed, in their shampoo, hand soap, drinks, etc.
  • public library: soaking and ruining books
  • elevator: all over buttons 
  • public transport: soaking train seats/bus seats and floors
  • stairwells, store floors in quiet aisles
  • hotel rooms and airbnbs under furniture, soaking bare mattress, etc

Maybe don't do the library, and opt for a book shop as then you would not just be ruining peoples pleasure

Just now, 88mphArtist said:

Meh, they can replace the books. It's fun to ruin things

But here in the UK, most libraries are publically funded and I just think that it might go a step too far

If you want to piss on a monopolistic greedy coorporation's property though, that is fair game :)

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, FuckILovePiss said:

But here in the UK, most libraries are publically funded and I just think that it might go a step too far

If you want to piss on a monopolistic greedy coorporation's property though, that is fair game 🙂

That's fair too 🙂 I'm also in the UK if you ever wanna join in on the bookshop piss

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 8:19 PM, PrincessPiss said:

My favorite place to pee has been closed due to Covid. I used to pee in some outdoor bathrooms at a public park. The bathroom was all brick and concrete and there were no doors so it always felt so risky that someone could quietly approach the bathroom and catch me. I always left the bathroom with my piss all over the walls and floors, like it was obvious that someone had pissed everywhere. Leaving a mess, and pissing somewhere public that you really shouldn't is really important to me. I don't get off on pissing in a secluded outdoor area. So, does anyone have any favorite spots or suggestions?

I thought only men messed up the toilets. Maybe you pissed in a man too and everyone thought it was a man. I usually dislike a mess in the toilet, but if I saw a woman do it, I might like it. A female pee doesn't seem to smell.

On 4/3/2021 at 7:16 PM, honeylemon said:

the beach! always a fun place

Yes, but on the beach it is not very rude as the urine soaks into the sand and when people come to the beaches there is no trace of your pee left.

• 3 months later...