On 3/29/2021 at 5:01 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I was with my ex, his Dad and myself on the subway. We were in a subway car to ourselves. His dad needed to go for a piss, and decided to just go in the subway car. He walked over to the door and pulled out his dick and began peeing on the door. He made a large puddle between his feet. He shook himself off and put his member away and sat back down. 

Then my ex needed to go for a piss. He just pulled his dick out while sitting and pissed onto the floor while his dad and I watched him. He made an even larger puddle than his father. 

I had to go piss at the end, and had a skirt on with no panties. So I sat on the edge of my seat and pulled my skirt up, then began peeing onto the subway floor. Both my ex and his father looked between my legs as I was peeing. It felt so fucking good to relieve myself in front of them.

It really does, I love doing so after seeing a group of men do so, they never expect us girls to be bold enough to do so as well.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

That sounds fun. I’ve pissed on the subway too, but never in front of friends. Coming home from the bars in Manhattan, it is a long ride to the outer boroughs. I’ve pissed on the floor on empty trains, and I’ve also pissed in a few stations. Some subway stations have bathrooms, and I’ve used those on occasion too. 

I’ve also witnessed  people pissing on the subway. One memorable time I was with a friend and we were sitting across from a homeless man spread out across the seats wearing sweatpants. He had his face covered by the hood of his jacket. All of a sudden he sneaks his dick out over the waistband of his sweats and starts pissing on the floor of the train. He goes for a while but his stream weakens a bit and he starts pissing on the seat he’s laying over. It was an older car with the orange bucket seat benches so I’m sure it pooled under him. It was really hot to witness. My buddy and I were both a little shocked, but aroused all the same. We both were into piss play so it was extra enjoyable to see that happen with someone who appreciated it! 

• Love 1