Caught On Camera

Does anyone remember an episode of the show Caught On Camera/Tape (I think that was the name) from the late 80’s/early 90’s where a disgruntled secretary was caught on tape urinating on her bosses chair? 

The boss had set up a hidden camera in his office after noticing a funny smell. The video caught his secretary going in the office after hours, hiking up her skirt and taking a piss in the chair on the cushion. Then she would flip the pillow over to the dry side. She had done it multiple times until the tape. Though the tape only showed the one incident. 

Of course she was confronted and fired. I was young and I remember that episode still. I was so aroused by it. I still try and find it online somewhere but haven’t had any success. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 3/26/2021 at 5:00 PM, DxD said:

Wow thanks for posting that. I didn’t remember that she did an interview  about it. I loved her line at the end, that she wasn’t proud of what she did but also that she did something a lot of people fantasize about. So true! 

• Like 1