Hello. I'm new

Hi. I'm a 36yr old white Male from Boston. I'm new here and hoping to meet people close enough to me. I love wetting, nonchalant pissing, naughty pissing and piss vandalism. My absolute favorite place to piss is the car, and I really want to meet people that will piss all over the inside of my car. So if that sounds fun hit me up, I would love to chat. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site - If you've had chance to browse around you've probably seen the range of content and members all around the world.  We're not a hook-up site, and membership is worldwide. So not really the sort of place for a queue of people to come rushing to your car door.  But in terms of people who share your interests and are happy to enjoy reading your posts and interacting in the forums you're in the right place.

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2021 at 6:31 AM, pisstrash said:

Hi. I'm a 36yr old white Male from Boston. I'm new here and hoping to meet people close enough to me. I love wetting, nonchalant pissing, naughty pissing and piss vandalism. My absolute favorite place to piss is the car, and I really want to meet people that will piss all over the inside of my car. So if that sounds fun hit me up, I would love to chat. 

Im 20yr male, I live in Alabama and am also looking for piss friends (ones that aren’t just joking or trying to kink shame me) im very into piss. My favorite spot is in cars, your car, my car idc. The only real problem is im doing college online so cant do pee play at my house. If you want me to piss in your car id love to (ive only pissed in a couple of other peoples cars) if you find yourself near Alabama reply back. 
I also like to wet diapers too.