Peeing in the shower

How do you pee in the shower?!  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How do you pee in the shower?!

• I do it standing up
    • I squat over the drain
    • I normally have a partner under me
    • I have a different position EVERY TIME (tell me!)
    • I lay down and let it all go
    • Oh... I don't take showers
    • I have a weird position... (Tell me!)

I have

I usually sit down in my shower . then watch as well as feel myself pee ! watching my pee stream from me out towards the drain . As it flows from within me . Feeling the pressure of my pee streaming out from my penis . That makes the Head of my penis throb at times . When my stream of pee is very strong in flowing . It also arouses me very much in doing this . before taking a shower .

The other position I like to pee in . Is on my hands and knees . letting my pee splatter all over me . When I pee in this position at times . Because my flow of pee is usually very strong . When ever I pee in this particular position . Plus it also arouses me to feel my warm pee splatter against me this way too ! !

What are your positions you like to pee in ?

I would like to know too what you like to do .

I have so many xD

About an hour before I get I the shower I drink lots of water, and plan what position I'll do this time. Sometimes I'll squat over the drain, simply stand, lay down, or I'll pee like a male dog. Sometimes I'll put my hands and feet on the shower walls and hover over the shower and watch the waterfall of piss hit the shower floor. I've had trouble being creative with my positions lately though, of anyone wants to help me come up with some more, that'd be great!!

1. Try peeing for height by standing at the back of the tub / shower stall and see how far up you can pee against the far wall of the shower you are in

2. try positioning your legs abouve you . While laying on your back and pee on yourself . This is easy for males , but , females have some trouble doing this . Unless they are limber . Some can lay flat and then make a pee fountain . That waters their body with their warm jet of pee .

Try those 3 / 3 positions and see if you like to pee in them :wink: :wink: :tongue:

I do appreciate what you had shared . It made for some really interesting and arousing reading . About what you like to do with pee :wink: :wink:

Keep on posting . This thread of yours is really good ! !

Thank You , In sharing it and your joy in peeing too :)

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll be sure to try them!

Shinigami ,

I like to commend you on the AVATAR you are using . Really Nice touch There :thumbsup: :)

Plus have you tried pressing your body / vagina with legs held tight , not to tight in allowing you to pee against the glass wall of the shower cubicle . That of the curtai , if you are using ne in your shower . To feel your warm pee gush forth from withing you . To flow out then down against the glass/ curtain .As well as your thighs then on wards down your legs to your feet . In trying this position too . As something interesting to do in peeing fun :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

Kevin

Haha thx xD

I'll be sure to try that in the future!

• 2 weeks later...

I always stand when I piss in the shower.

No matter if I have JUST pissed before I get in the shower, I *always* have a little piss in the shower, its like my body knows I'm about to shower and saves some back :D

• 3 weeks later...

I stand in the shower and, leaving the door open, aim towards the far end of the tub, nearly ten feet away.

A good day is when my stream splashes off the back side, an even better one is when it's at least three feet up the wall! :)

I always pee in the shower! Just stand there and let it go. If I have a friend in the shower with me, we always pee on each other.
I'm looking forward to those showers, Crissy! In fact, I'll probably want to shower at least two or three times each day! :)
  • Like 1
  • 3 years later...

Bumping this old topic as would like to hear some more thoughts.

I think most people in general pee in the shower (whether they admit it or not) - but surely almost everyone here at PeeFans does. What's your position for this?

... Or is there anyone who doesn't for some reason?! :D

Depends on the circumstances.  I voted "standing up" as that is my usual position, but the actual peeing varies.

If I really need to pee before I get in the shower then I sometimes open the shower cubicle door and pee into the shower tray from outside before I get ready and get in the shower.

If I am in the bathroom alone then I often aim my pee up the side of the glass panels and watch the pee cascading down the glass and into the shower tray.

Sometimes I will aim my pee upwards onto to my chest and enjoy feeling it run all over me before I shower off.

Sometimes I simply let me pee go whilst I am showering and it just goes wherever it feels like - I I stand still and don't aim anything then it often seems to fall on my left foot.  

If my wife is in the bathroom (but not in the shower), I tend to just let it fall to the shower tray without making a big deal of it. She will sometimes notice but doesn't usually say anything.

If my wife is in the shower with me, I will usually aim it to the floor near her feet.  She doesn't want to be peed all over (shame), but I do sometimes "accidentally" pee on her legs and she doesn't seem to mind that.

My wife also regularly pees in the shower.  If I am in the bathroom (but not in the shower) she doesn't announce it but I see a yellowing of the water around her feet as she pees down her legs.   If I let her know that I've noticed, she just laughs or says something like "whoops"

If I am in the shower with her, she will sometimes open her legs and pee, letting me put my hand or leg in the way of the stream.

There is one swimming pool that I sometimes (rarely actually) go to, where the showers are open communal showers between the changing rooms and the pool.   Male and females shower together but always with their costumes on.   I sometimes pee through my swimming shorts whilst stood next to a lady.  I quite enjoy that.   I always try and spot the women peeing, but it is difficult to tell as I think they pee when they are covered in soap and it is difficult to detect amongst the water and suds.   A couple of times though, I have seen a woman washing herself, then stand dead still for about 30 seconds with her legs slightly apart. The water seems to change to a slightly yellow shade, then she carries on with her washing.

• Like 3

I can take a leak right before I get in the shower, and I'll still have to go before I get out. I just go standing. I normally take a shower in the morning before work, but sometimes on Saturday I'll take a shower later in the day where I can plan for it, and build up some pressure in my bladder. I guess it's the warm water, but as soon as I get in the shower I have to piss. When I have a chance to plan it, the urge gets really strong. I might fight it for a little while, then just let the whole stream go.

• 4 months later...