Peeing in the shower

How do you pee in the shower?!  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How do you pee in the shower?!

• I do it standing up
    • I squat over the drain
    • I normally have a partner under me
    • I have a different position EVERY TIME (tell me!)
    • I lay down and let it all go
    • Oh... I don't take showers
    • I have a weird position... (Tell me!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Admin

MUahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was glad to see all the women in the video (and the vast majority of the public poll) were very much in favour of it. Whilst not a sexual thing for them (in most cases at least), there clearly are other benefits of it, and for us hearing about them nonchalantly weeing in the shower on live TV is quite fun. 😛 

• Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I was glad to see all the women in the video (and the vast majority of the public poll) were very much in favour of it. Whilst not a sexual thing for them (in most cases at least), there clearly are other benefits of it, and for us hearing about them nonchalantly weeing in the shower on live TV is quite fun. 😛 

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yes it's utterly useful, you shower and shampoo and brush your back and peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am starting to believe that what you guys find erotic is not exclusively our piss, but the healthy and on-our-own, nonchalant attitude we have about delivering it to the outside world

Some kind of sophisticated voyeuristic spiritual pleasure

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

When I’m in the mood for that i sometimes piss all over myself, up my chest and some in my mouth too sometimes, then just piss against the walls and see how much I can cover 

But normally just letting go while casually showering, sometimes aiming for the wall

Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie and I when showering together will bend backward slightly and hold her labia open so my stream can stimulate her clit as I try to force it hard against it. Sometimes she will hold my pecker to direct the flow, but usually squeezes too tight and cuts off the stream. The touch of her hand encourages hardness which impedes the stream also so we usually do my pee thing first.

After I'm empty she will turn around and do a backwards pee onto my junk as I continue to stroke and after she's done (and I'm them quite ready to cum) she will usually place it inside her pussy but sometimes her ass and we both cum rapidly standing up.

We do this about once a month and it's a nice change from bedtime screwing.

• 3 months later...

I  usually just stand and let it go without aiming. Just stand there and let it go where it goes. I have peed on myself standing and laying on my back. I have also been lucky enough to pee on and be peed on by two different ladies,(not at same time) in the tub before shower. Both of them were to nervous to fulfill one of my pee fantasies, but i still LOVED the feeling of them peeing on me and me peeing on them. mmm mmm, Oh what a feeling!!!

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...