Brazen family pisses everywhere without shame

As always, very cool!  I really liked that she scratched the car with the keys. 
It would be cool to walk into someone else's room and piss on everything.  One might as well just ruin it, when they don't want to go to the toilet

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 6:04 AM, 737DK737 said:

Brazen family pisses everywhere without shame

The story includes: naughty pissing and piss vandalism

My wife, Leah with a curvy figure, big breasts and a plump ass. My 2 daughters, Lisa and Chiara, both red-haired and a figure similar to their mother. And me Steven, black hair and a normal figure for a man.
We like to piss naughty and dirty, our daughters have always followed suit and now they have also fun with it.

Spain vacation

Already on the outbound flight we couldn't leave the seats in the plane dry.
Before getting off the plane my wife and Lisa bent down briefly over their seats and let the piss run on the seats fabric.
Without shame, my wife went to the stewardess and asked for a couple of tissue, she and Leah wiped their pussies and dropped the tissues on the floor.
When I got to the bus I had to piss urgently and while sitting I got my penis out and pissed against the seat in front of me.
The drive to the hotel took 1 hour and while our daughters slept my wife gave me a blow job.
She made me cum against the seat.
But we dont care.
In the hotel we had to wait in the lobby until our room was shown to us. Chiara took the opportunity as we sat in a corner on the couch. Has lifted her skirt and just pissed into the fabric couch, with a smile she let it hiss.
She really had to and pissed for almost a minute, at the end she spread her lips and the beam hit the glass table. To wipe it off, she took a flyer from the shelf behind her and then stuffed it into the crack in the couch.
Then she sat a little further to the side and you could see a dark stain on the couch. We all had to grin and chiara looked proud of her mess.
In the evening we had a little drink at the bar and then walked around in the hotel.
Leah and Chiara still had the cocktail glasses from the bar, when Leah had empty theirs she simply threw the glass into the bush and Chiara followed the example. You could hear the glass breaking, but we didn't mind because we didn't have to pay for it. Lisa: How practical bushes always are, like rubbish bins from nature.
When we went to our room there were 2 bags in front of a stranger room, Lisa and Chiara took the two bags and pulled them into a corner. Lisa opened her bag, Chiara couldn't because a lock was on. 
Both crouched over their bags and pissed on it.
Lisa looked at her toilet and how she pissed on the clothes in it. Happily waved her piss stream in her bag.
Chiara pissed on the fabric bag and it sucked up the piss.
After they were done they pulled the cloth napkins they got from the restaurant out of their handbags and made themselves dry. They threw the napkins in the bag on the pissed clothes. After they were done they closed the bag and put it back.
Both girls came back with smiles faces. 
My wife then praised her for her dirty piss. 
Our children went to the room, my wife had to piss again and I should wait.
She went to the elevator and got him to our floor. When the elevator was there, she stood directly with her back to him and stuck her butt in. The elevator had a red carpet and was still very clean before going to the toilet.
Then she just pissed in, I stood in the door that this is not going to close. Since I was already standing here and my wife was in the elevator making a mess either way, I immediately got my cock out and also pissed in the elevator without shame.
I couldn't stop just pissing on the carpet and aimed at the handles and buttons. My wife was just finishing up and wiping herself dry, threw the tissue in the elevator and grabbed my penis.
Without hesitation she aimed at the small display and the speaker next to the buttons, after a few seconds it smoked out of it but she aimed my piss further on. With a laugh she said: oops now it smokes, now we have to put it out too.
After another 20 seconds I was done and she licked my cock clean quickly. 
We laughed and went to our room.

Hi. For me the story was not of any interest because you don't give the ages of the daughters. I find it  impossible to 'get into the story' when you may be talking about 5yos or 25yos, or any other age. I cannot picture it and so don't find it engaging. Sorry

Stumbled across this while scrolling... I've always been pretty dominant even when it relates to piss, usually preferring to control a woman's hold and make her pee wherever I pick out, but this for some reason is awakening a whole different side of me. It surprises me to admit, but I'd LOVE if a woman or two vandalized my property with their piss and whatever else they felt like doing. It's just so... hot. Hell, I'm considering finding someone to do that for me irl haha.

• Like 1