Peeing in the club

This has probably been posted here before, but I figured I'd ask since going to clubs and busy bars is not something I frequented in my earlier 20s (I'm barely late twenties but most do it in the five years of their early twenties and I was a prude then). I went to a local night club and stood in line for the bathroom after some time. Ive noticed that people use the bathroom in groups of people that they didn't know seconds before. Boy or girl it didn't matter. Not to mention the floor was completely soaked despite it being a dry day outside. I mean all the floors (men, women, unisex). Has anyone used the bathroom in this manner? What did you see and did you use the toilet or something else, like the floor, sink, garbage can, wall?

• Like 1

Depends on the club. Some clubs have a cleaning person sitting next to the sinks. Also in very small bathrooms. I usually use the urinal or maybe hold it until after the club if i am close to leaving.

What you can often witness on crowded days like carnaval is that girls queue in the mens room to enter a cubicle because the ladies room is full. And in small bathrooms this means close contact. So one time i was getting in the mens room and it was full with guys and girls. Just 4 urinals and 3 cubicals. Really small space. Had to push myself through to get to the urinal once one was free. Ended up peeing in it butt to butt with some chicks behind me holding their pee in waiting for a toilet to become available. 

• Hot 2

Speaking of clubs, do ladies most often usually pee in the parking lot before the club, after the club, or during the club? 

With the line to get in to club and people, “Pre game (Drink before the club)”. You‘d think they would use the parking lot for convenience before they got the line. I know one of my ex girlfriends that has pissed in the parking garage before getting on the club line. Another ex has pissed on the club line. 

Then with the bathroom lines for the ladies room it would make sense to exit the club to piss by the car and come back inside. I have heard stories of that and seen it. I don’t know how many clubs let you go out and come back in. I never got into the club scene either in my 20’s. 

After the club is a given, especially with the ladies room lines and how gross they maybe it’s convenient to piss on the ground before the ride home. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I would go into a corner of the club room and piss myself while standing. I’ve also relieved myself on couches and chairs in clubs, especially when they’re more plush

Very hot! Did you pee through your panties then, or weren't you wearing any?

• Like 1

In an alt universe, or maybe an underground club in Berlin, there's a club where everyone just pees as they dance. The wet relief is as hypnotic as the music is to dance to. The hypnotic beats and the pee euphoria are an experience that many queue hours to experience.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 4/3/2021 at 11:50 PM, weequeen said:

I’ve also relieved myself on couches and chairs in clubs, especially when they’re more plush - they’re not the cleanest so I’m sure I wasn’t the only one lol.

That's super hot ! Do you stay on the seat, or do you leave once you've done in order not to get wet ? Have some other people sat just where you peed ? 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Years ago I was at a packed club and waiting for the headliner band to start. I was with a group of people with my girlfriend on one side of me and my female roommate on the other and we were front row centre right up against the stage which came to about mid chest height on me, but had an overhang so there was additional space towards the bottom. I’d had several beers and the band was taking forever to get onstage. There was no realistic way I could get out of the crowd to the bathroom and make it back to my friends. So I just discreetly reached down with one hand, undid my fly and unleashed a torrent against and underneath the front of the stage. No one was any the wiser during or after when the dancing got a little splashy when the band finally did start up. 

• Hot 2
On 3/23/2021 at 6:16 PM, d19841 said:

I would just lean up against the front of the bar and piss right against it. There was no way anyone beside or behind you could see a thing. 

Did you tell your bartender friend you did this? When she admitted she habitually pissed behind the bar would have been the perfect opportunity to tell her you pissed against the front of the bar.