More Relaxed w/ House Peeing

8 minutes ago, Pinklemonade said:

Mmmm what a lovely story! I am just about to take a piss outside at my farm, I have a picnic bench and it’s my fav place to go, reminded me of your bio! 

I'd love to see a cute farm girl take a sneaky pee sitting at a picnic bench on a beautiful summer day--sounds like a dream!

8 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I went outside on the back patio with my parents to enjoy the evening. Before long I needed to go and asked my parents where I should go. They suggested I either go off my chair or sit on the patio stairs and go. I chose the stairs. I decided to pull my shorts all the way off so I could spread my legs open. I removed them and spread my legs while sitting on the top stair and began peeing. My parents both looked over and watched me relieve myself. My dad made a comment about how much I was peeing right then and there. He said it was a lot. 

I finished up and pulled my shorts back on. Then my dad got up and just stood in the middle of the patio, pulled out his dick and began soaking the cement. He also needed to go very badly as noted by his puddle. He finished up and shook himself dry and sat back down. 

My mom needed to go later and decided she would pee off the edge of her chair. She spread her legs and began going on the cement. She didn’t pee as much as we did but she still made a nice puddle. 

Then later on we went inside and watched some TV together. My dad had to go some more and walked behind the new couch and began peeing on the back of it. It was leather so it rolled off it onto the carpet. He shook himself off and sat back down. 

I needed to piss later on and just pulled my shorts down and pissed off the chair I was sitting in. 

Before we all went to bed my mom got up and squatted in the middle of the carpet facing us and just let go and sprayed far in front of her. It was a loud hiss and could hear it splatter onto the carpet. 

After going to bed, I woke up needing to piss in the middle of the night. I just got up and squatted next to the bed and went pee. 

hot! I would love to piss in front of you and your parents on the carpet.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

When I woke up in the morning I needed to take another piss. This time I decided I would go down the stairs. I sat on one of the higher up stairs and pulled my jeans off completely, spread my legs and called downstairs to see if anyone was in the living room. My dad walked up to the stairs and asked what was up. Then he realized I was about to piss and said “ohhh okay I see what’s happening”. Then I began pissing while he looked on. I didn’t have my phone handy unfortunately. But he seemed to like what I did. 

I stayed for a few more hours and right before I left I decided I should go in my favorite piss corner. My mom was upstairs and walked out right before I pulled my jeans down. She saw I was in my corner and stuck around. I pulled my jeans down and squatted and began peeing on the carpet. Before I could finish up, my mom undid her robe, exposing a nearly naked body except for a bra she had on. She spread her legs while standing and began pissing on the carpet in front of me. We pissed together, I finished first and bounced my ass up and down to dry off. She shook her pussy side to side to dry herself. Then did you her robe and we went downstairs. 

CF05252D-56DF-4D8C-A610-CC964420660A.jpeg

Your mom peeing standing in nothing but a robe and bra 😍 sounds amazing to witness

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...