More Relaxed w/ House Peeing

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Had to piss so badly at my parents house and told my mom this. She said they are getting a new couch in a few days and that I could just go on the couch. So I pulled my pants down and spread my legs and just went piss right on the cushion. It felt so so bad/naughty.

E2D824F7-49FF-45EA-A2BA-3C60E61163E1.jpeg

Oh wow, sooo rude

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Had to piss so badly at my parents house and told my mom this. She said they are getting a new couch in a few days and that I could just go on the couch. So I pulled my pants down and spread my legs and just went piss right on the cushion. It felt so so bad/naughty.

This is my favorite in this thread so far, I wish I was given permission to pee on someone’s couch, let alone so nonchalantly 😫 

• Agree 2
18 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

This is so hot!!! Since you’re getting a new couch anyway I dare you to use this exclusively as your toilet for a whole day! Every time you need to piss, pee on the couch-toilet! 😍

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 7/3/2021 at 6:58 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Couch pissing is my favorite! So hot!

• 2 weeks later...

My fav part about reliving myself is the tingle I get in my clit, the rush I feel before I release and the push of the piss flowing, I love holing and stopping right after I burst a little bit, then pissing myself a little more, feeling my bladder and clit craving more pleasure. I can’t wait to go outside, if you have Snapchat you can add me! Let me know your user? I’ll send a video!

• Hot 3