First outdoor shewee attempt: fail!

4 minutes ago, dj8dei said:

Could have just let it hit the side instead of trying to get it inside there

I could have, but I’d have less of an excuse if someone noticed! ;)

I do have plenty of walls and things around my place that I could pee on. When I build up my courage for more risky outdoor peeing, I might try. My video shows the empty paddock behind my place, but on the other three sides I have a lot of neighbors! 

• Like 2

Well, the attempt was exciting 

So that's the most important thing - that you enjoyed trying it.  I guess the learning point (if there has to be one) is that wee doesn't like flowing uphill - but bless you for trying.

Don't give up - and thanks for not giving up posting the clips.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I think standing on something would help a great deal 🙂 But like others have said - it's a lovely video to watch - thank you 🙂 (It also reminds me that it's been a while since I topped up the compost bin with pee.)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MyPee said:

Well, this is a fail, but go ahead and have a laugh. 

I decided to use my shewee to add some urine to my compost. For my first outdoor foray into the world of peeing in public, I thought that might be something I could get away with, if caught.

In the video, I show what’s out the back of my place: it’s a public area, and people often take their dogs there for walks. It was quiet today. My attempt at watering the compost went well for a few seconds (those noises are not ducks: I farted little duck noises! ;D ), then the shewee slipped and I wet myself. I was startled and jumped back. I swore a bit and went inside to clean up. In hindsight, I could have let the rest of the pee go in my pants. No-one around. Pee doesn’t show on these pants. Oh well, next time... The second video is just a look at my wet knickers (and a bit of she cum - I was excited). 

(The video was slow to load when I checked it. Have patience)

https://www.erome.com/a/bLAWiuOQ

very hot....not sure if it was a fail. for me the failure to go through the shewee, but instead wetting panties then is even better :)

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1