I pissed in a box in the back of a van

21 minutes ago, hotwetslut said:

You aren't kidding, you really had to go.  Did you enjoy using the box?

Yes and it saved me a huge clean up as the box and paper contained all the piss whereas if I'd have had to go on the chipboard flooring in the back of the van it would have been like a flood.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Yes and it saved me a huge clean up as the box and paper contained all the piss whereas if I'd have had to go on the chipboard flooring in the back of the van it would have been like a flood.

Any time you save having to clean a mess, is a golden time (sorry, couldnt help myself there)   Are you going to start keeping a paper box with you from now on then?

That does look like fun! At least in the back of the van you'd have some privacy. Whose stuff was that anyway? I bet they'll have some questions when you drop it back 🤣 Gotta add peeing in the back of a van to my pee bucket list now. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

That does look like fun! At least in the back of the van you'd have some privacy. Whose stuff was that anyway? I bet they'll have some questions when you drop it back 🤣 Gotta add peeing in the back of a van to my pee bucket list now. Thanks for sharing! 

Love how you think. But, with all the things you want to do, aren't you going to need a really big pee bucket?

I am a big fan of people peeing somewhere different.

That takes me back to one of my earliest pee experiences. When I was young, a little group of us would be playing outside and if any of the boys needed to pee we would go behind one of the garages and let go, usually with the girls watching. One day one of the girls needed to pee but didn't want anyone to see her so she went into her parents garage, taking me with her. She got into a cardboard packing box, took her knickers off and sat on the floor of the box with her feet resting on the side, legs apart and me between them. She peed up the side of the box. From then on I was hooked on watersports.

• Like 3
Guest Peelover85

Given we're on this topic, we have an emergency pee bottle in our van for when there is no cover or people around.

Here is my beautiful wife making use of it last weekend 🙂

20210313_151738.jpg

Haha wow that is amazing. I love it when the urgency to pee forces you to become naughty. Just being convenient for yourself while making a little mess at the same time.

With you using it two times more did it even dry in time before you had to give the van back? Especially since you can pee a lot.

I guess its always nice to think about someone using your pee paper to wrap some of their stuff. If a seller used this they could charge a little extra fee for that haha! And on here they'd certainly find people willing to pay it.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:29 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I borrowed a van today to pick up some large items from a seller. When I got there, the person I was waiting for said they were running late - bad news as I needed to pee. I looked around for somewhere to go but I couldn't see anywhere. There were industrial units like the one I was waiting outside on one side of the road and houses along the other. The safest place I could see was the overgrow side walkway and entrance to a house opposite. I'd have had cover but with people working from home I decided not to risk it incase the occupier stepped outside for a cigarette to find me peeing on their path. In the end I opened the van and I was going to squat and pee on floor in the back and deal with the consequences later. As I went to, I caught sight of this empty box with packing paper and decided to make use of it. I pulled my jeans and knickers down and let a little pee out onto the paper in the box to ease the pressure (the first picture). I went back into the cab of the van to a text from the person I was waiting in who said they would be another half hour. I was getting increasingly uncomfortable so I went back into the back of the van sliding the door across behind me and squatted once again over the box to let out the rest of my piss (second picture).

The paper in the box soaked up the pee and I used it twice more before the day was over.

IMG_20210317_173304.jpg

IMG_20210317_185421.jpg

Wish I was the box

On 3/17/2021 at 7:29 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I borrowed a van today to pick up some large items from a seller. When I got there, the person I was waiting for said they were running late - bad news as I needed to pee. I looked around for somewhere to go but I couldn't see anywhere. There were industrial units like the one I was waiting outside on one side of the road and houses along the other. The safest place I could see was the overgrow side walkway and entrance to a house opposite. I'd have had cover but with people working from home I decided not to risk it incase the occupier stepped outside for a cigarette to find me peeing on their path. In the end I opened the van and I was going to squat and pee on floor in the back and deal with the consequences later. As I went to, I caught sight of this empty box with packing paper and decided to make use of it. I pulled my jeans and knickers down and let a little pee out onto the paper in the box to ease the pressure (the first picture). I went back into the cab of the van to a text from the person I was waiting in who said they would be another half hour. I was getting increasingly uncomfortable so I went back into the back of the van sliding the door across behind me and squatted once again over the box to let out the rest of my piss (second picture).

The paper in the box soaked up the pee and I used it twice more before the day was over.

IMG_20210317_173304.jpg

IMG_20210317_185421.jpg

Did you throw the box and paper away after or leave it as a gift to the next person ?😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

IMG_20210317_173304.jpg

IMG_20210317_185421.jpg

I guess there wasn't much of that pee, since the box hadn't gotten soaked completely.

10 hours ago, radu said:

I guess there wasn't much of that pee, since the box hadn't gotten soaked completely.

@radu - I understand that English may not be your first language - but please try very hard not to post negative comments.

It is a very special moment when somebody shares a real experience with us and even more special when they post pictures too. Please just enjoy the moment with them.

• Agree 1
22 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@radu - I understand that English may not be your first language - but please try very hard not to post negative comments.

It is a very special moment when somebody shares a real experience with us and even more special when they post pictures too. Please just enjoy the moment with them.

In fact, English is not my first language. I didn't want to upset anyone. I will apologize to the person whose text I commented on.

• Love 1
On 3/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

IMG_20210317_173304.jpg

IMG_20210317_185421.jpg

If my previous comment offended you, I am very sorry. English is not my mother tongue and I could have expressed myself badly.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...