Sex Toys

My first was when I was like 16 or 17. My boyfriend got me a cheap vibrator from Spencer's and then would get angry when I used it because he had this weird obsession with sex and control. I was only allowed to use it when he was around, which was never. Once I dumped him I kept the toy and used it, found it felt better on my clit than inside of me. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Interesting question. I'm going to answer on behalf of my wife as I think that'll be more interesting for you 🙂 I bought her a cheap single-speed bullet vibrator from the drugstore when she was in her mid thirties - as far as I know (we've been together since she was 18) she never had anything before that. She didn't like it. She said it felt 'buzzy' in her *hand* and she didn't like that. I suggested she might get on better with a different type - perhaps one of those bigger massage wands - but she wasn't interested. So it stayed in a drawer and as far as I know never got used.

Fast-forward 15 years and our relationship was going through a rocky patch that resulted in us having some couples counselling. The issue of vibrators came up in the discussions, and while she hadn't listened to me (!), she was happy to take the advice of the counsellor who said "you just haven't found the right one for you ... try something different". Well, she now has about six, including a big mains-powered wand and a remote control vibe that fits in her panties. And do you know what? Her favourite is that very first, cheap one! like @Bacardi says - it's best on the clit rather than inside, but sometimes it disappears. She uses vibrators both when I'm with her (and I sometimes use them on her - sometimes two at the same time) and also when she's alone.

However ... vibes aren't the only sex toy you could consider (especially if you're in a relationship with someone). We've found all sorts can be fun, including various household objects. And one of the most reliable things is just a pair of scratchy gloves for massage - use those really firmly over various body parts and the physical feeling can be a real turn on. 

Have fun!

• Hot 1

I discovered what toys could do when I was 14. I was looking after my sisters place and I found her back massager. It vibrated when turned on. I sat in the (empty) bath and put it on my clit, vibrating, just to see what happened. Well, I nearly jumped out of my skin! I had my first ever proper orgasm, and first ever cumming. It was awesome! I have had my own massager for a long time now! Easy to hide in the open, because it’s not an actual sex toy, it’s for massaging my sore back! 😉

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/16/2021 at 7:13 PM, Bacardi said:

My first was when I was like 16 or 17. My boyfriend got me a cheap vibrator from Spencer's and then would get angry when I used it because he had this weird obsession with sex and control. I was only allowed to use it when he was around, which was never. Once I dumped him I kept the toy and used it, found it felt better on my clit than inside of me. 

Ohh, Hearing from your experience I can say that sex toys felt great 🙂 But where did you buy yours is it from online? or from a store. 

On 3/16/2021 at 9:08 PM, Kupar said:

Interesting question. I'm going to answer on behalf of my wife as I think that'll be more interesting for you 🙂 I bought her a cheap single-speed bullet vibrator from the drugstore when she was in her mid thirties - as far as I know (we've been together since she was 18) she never had anything before that. She didn't like it. She said it felt 'buzzy' in her *hand* and she didn't like that. I suggested she might get on better with a different type - perhaps one of those bigger massage wands - but she wasn't interested. So it stayed in a drawer and as far as I know never got used.

Fast-forward 15 years and our relationship was going through a rocky patch that resulted in us having some couples counselling. The issue of vibrators came up in the discussions, and while she hadn't listened to me (!), she was happy to take the advice of the counsellor who said "you just haven't found the right one for you ... try something different". Well, she now has about six, including a big mains-powered wand and a remote control vibe that fits in her panties. And do you know what? Her favourite is that very first, cheap one! like @Bacardi says - it's best on the clit rather than inside, but sometimes it disappears. She uses vibrators both when I'm with her (and I sometimes use them on her - sometimes two at the same time) and also when she's alone.

However ... vibes aren't the only sex toy you could consider (especially if you're in a relationship with someone). We've found all sorts can be fun, including various household objects. And one of the most reliable things is just a pair of scratchy gloves for massage - use those really firmly over various body parts and the physical feeling can be a real turn on. 

Have fun!

Wow, You wife must feel good while using her toys. But on your side what sex toys your favorite  to use for her? And where did she buy her six toys? Is it from online or from store? Cuz I'm a bit embarrassed to buy from store. So would prefer to buy from online. 🙂

1 hour ago, JasmineFroberg said:

Wow, You wife must feel good while using her toys. But on your side what sex toys your favorite  to use for her? And where did she buy her six toys? Is it from online or from store? Cuz I'm a bit embarrassed to buy from store. So would prefer to buy from online. 🙂

For the vibrators, I don't mind which one she uses, and when I use them on her, I use the one (or two!) that she asks me to use at the time. Sometimes she will want the little one, and sometimes a more powerful one or a different shape one. Except for the first one, we have bought all the vibrators online from a company called Lovehoney. It operates in the UK and the US I think. I am not sure whether it has online shops in other territories. 

For the non-vibrator sex toys, probably my favourite to use for my wife is a decorator's paintbrush, about 2.5cm wide. She says it feels nice to be "painted" with it (not using actual paint, though that would be fun too) in lots of different places. Also the handle is nice to use as a dildo so it's quite versatile!

Have fun!

30 minutes ago, Kupar said:

For the vibrators, I don't mind which one she uses, and when I use them on her, I use the one (or two!) that she asks me to use at the time. Sometimes she will want the little one, and sometimes a more powerful one or a different shape one. Except for the first one, we have bought all the vibrators online from a company called Lovehoney. It operates in the UK and the US I think. I am not sure whether it has online shops in other territories. 

For the non-vibrator sex toys, probably my favourite to use for my wife is a decorator's paintbrush, about 2.5cm wide. She says it feels nice to be "painted" with it (not using actual paint, though that would be fun too) in lots of different places. Also the handle is nice to use as a dildo so it's quite versatile!

Have fun!

Ohh, I see. Where did she buy it on online or shop? Is safe to buy online? Can you recommend some site where I can browse and pick?

11 minutes ago, JasmineFroberg said:

Ohh, I see. Where did she buy it on online or shop? Is safe to buy online? Can you recommend some site where I can browse and pick?

I bought the paintbrush in a hardware store, but here's a link to the shop we have bought most of our toys from: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/ 

The big mains-powered wand she has was direct from the (UK) manufacturer. Warning: this is a big device and won't suit everyone! https://doxymassager.com/doxy-original/

I have always felt safe buying from these places, but I don't know what your requirements for safety are. The packaging is all plain and discreet, they are both well-established suppliers. 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I bought the paintbrush in a hardware store, but here's a link to the shop we have bought most of our toys from: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/ 

The big mains-powered wand she has was direct from the (UK) manufacturer. Warning: this is a big device and won't suit everyone! https://doxymassager.com/doxy-original/

I have always felt safe buying from these places, but I don't know what your requirements for safety are. The packaging is all plain and discreet, they are both well-established suppliers. 

Oh, Okay, Thanks Gonna check that out. 🙂

On 3/16/2021 at 10:52 AM, JasmineFroberg said:

Hi, I'm new here and I'm from Denmark. I would like to ask you guys what age did you get your first sex toys. Cuz I'm planning to get one. Just to get my curiosity end. And what would be a great sex toys out there that you can recommend. 🙂

Hi Jasmine,

I can also only quote what I buy for my wife. I bought her quite some toys over the years, but a favorite of ours is from a maker called we-vibe. You can google them and you will find their toys. Actually the one we have (we-vibe unite) is great for desperation and pee games. It is u shaped and has 2 ends. You can put one in your pussy, and one in your asshole if you like that, or one in your pussy, and the other resting on the clitoris.

Personally I love to put it in at my wife, and then have her get desperate to pee.......good fun. unfortunately she is not into peeing. She gets really turned on by putting in the we vibe when desperate to pee and comes almost instantly, but then she does not like the pee part.

Anyway, you are on this site, so maybe you do.....enjoy

• Like 1

We have a few different toys but my girl loves the hitachi magic wand, it's super powerful and can get pretty intense for her. She only uses it on low, the high speed it just too intense for her.

Her other favorite toy is the Lovense Lush 2 which is an egg that is placed inside her and can be controlled via bluetooth by an app on my phone. She can put it in, we go for dinner or shopping and I can turn it off and on, control the intensity, change the wave patterns, all with my phone. The best part is no one knows she has it in so it lots of fun to play with in public. Watching her try to keep a straight face when I turn up the power at dinner is so hot! It's rechargeable and will last 3hrs or more on a charge so you can have fun with it all evening. It's kind of pricey but we both love it!

• Love 2

Hello guys to give you un update. I already bought 2 sex toys one from the @Kupar site suggest I bought dildo and the other one is vibrator through eroti site here denmark. And I was happy that both site offer discreet package in that way I will not embarrass if other the one going to receive my package. Thank you so much of giving your opinion, suggestion and stories. Next time I will tell stories if I already used it. 🙂 Let's keep this thread active so other's member will have an idea on what to buy if they are firs timer. 🙂

Edited by JasmineFroberg
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/22/2021 at 5:26 AM, Butterflylover70 said:

We have a few different toys but my girl loves the hitachi magic wand, it's super powerful and can get pretty intense for her. She only uses it on low, the high speed it just too intense for her.

Her other favorite toy is the Lovense Lush 2 which is an egg that is placed inside her and can be controlled via bluetooth by an app on my phone. She can put it in, we go for dinner or shopping and I can turn it off and on, control the intensity, change the wave patterns, all with my phone. The best part is no one knows she has it in so it lots of fun to play with in public. Watching her try to keep a straight face when I turn up the power at dinner is so hot! It's rechargeable and will last 3hrs or more on a charge so you can have fun with it all evening. It's kind of pricey but we both love it!

Wow, I applause your bravery of using it outside. 🙂 I only see that stuff in the movie or in youtube video. hehehe

Let us know how you get on with them Jasmine. My wife has a number of vibes and some are better than others. Some really hit the mark, and some don't.
She doesn't really like to use anything internally, so they are all for use on her clit, and since she has MS now and sometimes has difficulty cumming, they prove invaluable pieces of equipment if my tongue is going to survive!
Did you know that Amazon sell many interesting devices?
Some of our equipment has come from Amazon and has been wonderful - I've even bought things like a speculum from Amazon, just for a little extra fun!
AliExpress is another good online source - goods direct from China.
Her favourite toy from there at the moment is this one, which actually vibrates and sucks on your clit!
It never fails!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000434210315.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.526d4c4dLEfXK8

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

These are my two favorite toys.   When I was younger I really didn’t care for toys to much they were pretty lame back then. The toys today have advanced a lot.  I use to have the rabbit but I found u really didn’t like it much. You put the dildo inside and the little rabbit ears vibrate on your clit. The problem with that is the ears make it uncomfortable to use the dildo part.   
the first picture I use it when I’m alone.  I got my first glass dildo that is smaller than. The one pictured was a free gift and I found I enjoyed it when my husband went down on me.  It hit just the right spot.  So I got the bigger one.  That one is always sure to please. I always have a squirting orgasm when I use it alone or with my husband. I usually get my toys on line.  I use Adam and  Eve web site.  The third picture I don’t use it very often.   I have found I have to be very wet to use it. 

7AFD6AE8-6860-4A55-A6AE-0BB9FF25CF32.png

6D10E988-7635-4504-AD88-284E0508502E.png

38C5E97C-7888-405B-BA11-EC11F4F96215.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, Sweets said:

These are my two favorite toys.    

7AFD6AE8-6860-4A55-A6AE-0BB9FF25CF32.png

Can I ask you @Sweets whether the Satisfyer is very different from a regular vibrator on your clit? I have seen these and thought I might buy one for my wife, but she's not sure she needs or wants any more toys as she likes the ones she has. But this operates on a different principle, and I am curious as to whether it gives a different sensation. TIA!

5 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Can I ask you @Sweets whether the Satisfyer is very different from a regular vibrator on your clit? I have seen these and thought I might buy one for my wife, but she's not sure she needs or wants any more toys as she likes the ones she has. But this operates on a different principle, and I am curious as to whether it gives a different sensation. TIA!

It gives off little puffs of air instead of vibration.  It feels wonderful.  I like it over the regular vibrators.  It feels nice on your nipples too I usually get off pretty quickly with it.  And it’s also rechargeable. So no more batteries it’s also water proof.  I think you have seen a few videos where I use it while I pee.  😈

Edited by Sweets
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sweets said:

It gives off little puffs of air instead of vibration.  It feels wonderful.  I like it over the regular vibrators.  It feels nice on your nipples too I usually get off pretty quickly with it.  And it’s also rechargeable. So no more batteries it’s also water proof.  I think you have seen a few videos where I use it while I pee.  😈

Thanks @Sweets! Sounds like I might have to treat her to one 🙂 And yes, I have seen your videos where you use it ... and thank you for those too 😈

• Cheeky 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Thanks @Sweets! Sounds like I might have to treat her to one 🙂 And yes, I have seen your videos where you use it ... and thank you for those too 😈

You will have to keep us informed how she likes it.