First LIZZ story

8 hours ago, peeLIZZ said:

Day 2
I wake up in the morning.  Yesterday before going to bed I drank a liter of tea and now it reminds of itself.  I really want to go to the toilet.  I can't pee at home today and need to think about where I should go.  Perhaps today I will having breakfast in a cafe.  I put on a short leather skirt, translucent burgundy lace panties, a white crop top and open sandals with medium heels.  Suppose, it is not difficult to pee in such an outfit, the leather skirt does not absorb liquid, my panties are thin and dry easily.  It is also great, there will be no leaks on the legs.  I put o couple of 0.5 liter bottles of water in my bag and a pack of napkins.  I'm ready!
By the time I got to the cafe, I already really wanted to use the toilet.
Oooh!  I can't go to the cafe toilet!  In the morning I completely forgot about the basic rules of the challenge.
There are not so many people on the street, perhaps I'll just go around the corner of the house.  Nearby there is just a small courtyard with a playground and not a single person.  Gorgeous!  There is a wooden bench in the far corner.  I sit on it.  The bladder is already aching and quite painful.  The main thing is not to wet my skirt.  I spread my legs wider, lift my skirt a little, push my panties to the side and relax ... the first stream with a hiss burst out and fell the ground, gradually forming a large foaming yellow puddle.  I stopped pissing for about a minute or more and splattered my legs a little.  When I was finishing, a little girl ran out from the corner and went to the slide in front of me.  I jumped up and abruptly brought my legs together.  The girl didn't seem to notice me at all.  I looked around.  At the entrance, far from me, apparently her Mom was standing and talking with another older woman.  Nobody seemed to notice me.  I turned around and found the girl standing in front of me and staring.  At that moment, I realized that all this time I continued to pee and it was flowing down the inside of my legs.  I stand up immediately and a stream of pee gushed from under my skirt down to the ground.  Apparently a skirt made of leather all this time was saving up my pee and when I got up it suddenly poured out of me.  The girl stood silently and looked at me with a spellbound gaze.  I turned around, her Mom was still chatting merrily, not paying attention to us.  I grabbed my bag and quickly walked from the site back to the street without looking back.  And then I walked a few more streets in the same step.  When I stopped, I finally looked around, none of the people around me noticed anything.  I went around the corner of the house and looked around.  My feet were wet, but without pantyhose it is not very noticeable.  Although the skirt was wet on the inside, it looked normal on the outside.  The panties, too, although they were wet, were not badly damaged.  The feet were dirty from the sand from the site, which was stuck from urine. I wiped myself dry and threw the napkins on the ground. Now I can eat.  I got scared and decided to please myself with seafood pasta for breakfast and a large kettle of herbal tea.  After eating and paying, I went to home and when I approached the house I wanted to pee again.  It is still more difficult to find a place on the street.  There is a parking lot on the 1st floor of my house, which is not guarded.  It is open and I think you can consider it part of the “outdoor”.  I went deeper into the parking lot and just piss on the wall, moving my panties aside. The urine ran down the floor in a thin stream.  I decided not to dry myself so as not to draw attention to the napkins and went.

to be continued ...

Thank you, @peeLIZZ, I loved that story. Peeing through your panties under a short skirt, then walking around among people with the wet panties under your skirt - one of my favorite scenarios! I'm already looking forward to day 3.

• Agree 1
On 3/22/2021 at 3:09 PM, peeLIZZ said:

In fact, since the summer I'm talking about, I've become very much more naughty.  Now, unfortunately, not all my stories will be approved on this forum.  I’m explore myself as much as possible into my fetishes. 
I'm thinking of posting further stories about pee here.  But where can I then write the rest?  May someone have any ideas?  This forum is so cool)) I have already found fans for my other fetishes too 😘

Count me in too. I would love to read your stories even about more than just pee.

• Like 1