Peeing in winter

There are a problem to be a girl. In other seasons I like to wear dark short skirt without pantyhose and pee without care and wiping (or just wiping with panties) but not when there are snow at the street and I need to wear jeans 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, nhhikerguy22 said:

Sounds like fun- being a guy just do what I do standing -planning for wind direction of course- what do you do?

•  

There are a problem to be a girl. In other seasons I like to wear dark short skirt without pantyhose and pee without care and wiping (or just wiping with panties) but not when there are snow at the street and I need to wear jeans 

•  
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I really love going out when there is snow on the ground and peeing down my legs. The colder it is outside the warmer the pee feels. At -3C your pee will be burning hot.

When I go clubbing, regardless of the weather I wear the same type of outfit, so short skirt, fishnet stockings, and heels. When it is really cold and icy I like to pee down my legs as soon as I step out of my car and then enjoy the incredible warmth on my legs as I walk to the club (or more likely the pub). Usually by the time I have got to the club my legs are nearly dry, and I step in the the warm indoors and don't have to worry about the cold.

When it is below freezing the pee dries really quickly, usually before it has had time to cool down. Just make sure that you pee enough to really warm your legs up, and make sure you have somewhere warm to go straight away.

I am more likely to get hyperthermia from my lack of substantial clothing rather than having wet legs. Fishnet stockings are the way to go.

SNB13224 - Crop2.JPG

Do you know what Pauly? I am going to trust you on this one. I don't actually have any burning desire to test your theory. Also, I'm not sure fishnets suit me 🙂

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

Это действительно кажется очень нелогичным, но да, некоторым из нас намного проще попробовать это!

Thank you 🙏 

You are one of my favorite members of this forum. I’ll try it on this week haha 

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 4:49 AM, peeLIZZ said:

Friends, how do you pee in winter when it's cold outside? I'm afraid of catching a cold 🥶

I like to pee outside, but in winter it's a problem.  Now in Moscow -3C

That's a problem in Moscow. Your Russian winters can be very cold.

When it comes to peeing outside in winter I don't know what to suggest. I guess outdoor peeing needs to be more of a summer thing but summer is on the way. Won't be too much longer before it starts getting warmer.

One thing I am curious about. In some places the police and the law can be very strict against public peeing. In other places things are much more free. What are the Moscow police like if they catch outdoor peeing?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

One thing I am curious about. In some places the police and the law can be very strict against public peeing. In other places things are much more free. What are the Moscow police like if they catch outdoor peeing?

To be honest, I don't get caught.  And my friends did not do something like that.  But I think police can only be against if there is damage or public nudity

• Like 2

If your are wearing jeans then that does make peeing discreetly more difficult.  You have to expose your bum and legs so they will get cold if you pee outside and the idea of peeing inside on a sofa or train, bus or quiet corner cannot be done in jeans without it being obvious what you are doing, so it would have to be somewhere that you would not expect to be discovered.

My suggestions would be to go somewhere sheltered but relatively private, so car park stairwells for example where you are protected from the weather but unlikely to be disturbed.  You could use public toilets but pee on the floor for fun.   Slightly riskier might be a quiet corridor in a hotel.

If you want to pee outside then you need to consider what clothing is best.  Jeans would not be best.  @Paulypeeps has said about fishnet tights and skirt, so you could try that, but I guess that depends how long you are outside wherever it would be warm enough.  You could wear leggings or thick tights with a split at the crotch and wear a skirt over the top for additional modesty.  If really cold you could even wear two pairs.    That way would keep everything covered and just open the split for a few seconds.  @Eliminature posted about how she adapted two pairs of leggings to create one pair with an overlapping section so she can pee in winter just by pulling the overlapping sections apart and keeping most of herself covered. If wearing a skirt over the too then you are pretty well fully covered.  

• 10 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 12:49 AM, peeLIZZ said:

Friends, how do you pee in winter when it's cold outside? I'm afraid of catching a cold 🥶

I like to pee outside, but in winter it's a problem.  Now in Moscow -3C

Just do the same as what you do in summer, only quicker, so your parts don't freeze! 🤣

Now in the Upper Midwest -3F (-19C)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Current temperature where I live is -24C. Would pee outside if I had to.

Blimey, where is shiver reaction when you need it?   I've only been anywhere that cold once - when we visited Lapland.  We had big snow suits on for insulation, but interestingly, whilst it was extremely cold, it was a very dry cold, which didn't feel as bad as some of the winters in the UK where we have biting winds and damp air with freezing temperatures.  It seems that it isn't just temperature that has a factor, but humidity, windspeed and precipitation.   Hence the term wind chill factor.