Probably time I did this

On 3/15/2021 at 10:34 PM, hotwetslut said:

So I joined a couple weeks ago but never made one of these.   Basically here to meet new people and make friends with similar interests (not necessarily just pee) as me. Would be great to eventually meet some in person but not a requirement (I'm in Ohio if anyone else is here, or nearby).  Im mid 20s, and a photographer. I love to travel and such.  Any other questions feel free to ask in response or message, I will respond to either. 

Thanks yall

We've had the benefit of chatting a little, again not really on pee as such - but a pleasure to chat.  And great to see you getting engrossed into the site too.

The one comment - and it's an observation not a criticism - is around the 'slut' in your username. I wonder if people will jump to preconceived opinions about that and about what type of person brands themselves a slut?  From everything I've seen and interacted with you it seems that it couldn't be further from the truth - no more a slut than I or any of our mutual pee loving friends. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We've had the benefit of chatting a little, again not really on pee as such - but a pleasure to chat.  And great to see you getting engrossed into the site too.

The one comment - and it's an observation not a criticism - is around the 'slut' in your username. I wonder if people will jump to preconceived opinions about that and about what type of person brands themselves a slut?  From everything I've seen and interacted with you it seems that it couldn't be further from the truth - no more a slut than I or any of our mutual pee loving friends. 

its a name I came up with a few years ago with another pee loving friend of mine and honestly if broken down it amounts to this..... Hot part is bc pee is hot, wet part is well bc pee is wet lol, and slut is just because I love pee in general and less of the slut in the way it is usually meant in regards to being easy.  More of the loving side of the word.  I can see how you say that and if someone avoids me because of it I'm not going to be heartbroken as I don't need extra negativity in my life. I have enough inside my own head as is. 

• Love 4
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:34 PM, hotwetslut said:

So I joined a couple weeks ago but never made one of these.   Basically here to meet new people and make friends with similar interests (not necessarily just pee) as me. Would be great to eventually meet some in person but not a requirement (I'm in Ohio if anyone else is here, or nearby).  Im mid 20s, and a photographer. I love to travel and such.  Any other questions feel free to ask in response or message, I will respond to either. 

Thanks yall

I’m new and also from Ohio. Hope to hear and see more from you ! 😘